Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

any ladies out there up for watersports?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

There must be someone out in this great big world who's willing to give me a right good soaking!

Re: any ladies out there up for watersports?

Shame we arent closer--I`d soak you allover.Leicestershire is too far though.

watersports?

who

Ah, that is a shame, sounds like we could have a lot of fun together. Perhaps we could meet for a long weekend sometime?

Sorry babe-not possible. Cant get away from other half.That`s why my playmates have to be local.:-( Hope you find somebody to have loads of fun with. xx

hey, maybe i should come and visit you sometime? We could arrange a day and time convenient to you. I really need to try ws, i imagine it feels absolutely wonderful to be pissed on?

im sure there are a lot of willing women out there who will pee foron you .. i love doing it..

hey pee queen i'd love to meet up with you some time and let you pee on me or i can pee on you.......i've never done pee fun before but love the thought of it.....if your interested give me a message

i wish there was but everyone seems a little shy! I just love the idea of watching a sexy women pee and would be happy to return the compliment. If you would like some photo's or a vid, feel free to message me and lets see what we can do!!!xx