Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Win Sexy Goodies In Our Sizzling Competition!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We’re giving you the opportunity to bag yourself some tasty Lovehoney goodies this week! What could you win? The winner will get a multi-speed golden vibrator, a sumptuous strawberries and champagne massage candle, delicious chocolate body paint, a silky blindfold and some sexual sweets.

To be in with a chance of winning this bundle all you need to do is the following:

Send details of your most erotic experience over to SiteAdminChaz by private message.

Make sure the subject line of your message is “Competition Entry”.

Stories have no maximum word limit.

Only one entry per member.

Competition begins today (29914), all entries must be sent to Chaz by Monday 6th October 23:59 GMT. (Any entries after this will not be accepted.)

The days following, we will read through all entries and pick out the winner. The winner’s story and username will be published on Friday 10th October. We will then contact them via private message to collect the details for where their prize should be sent.

The prize will come in a box with no reference to the site but just a return address on the outside of it for those worried about discretion.

Please note that any entries may be used for future site news but usernames will not be published so they will be anonymous. (This is apart from the winning entry of course).

Best of luck to everyone who enters!

***RULES EDITED, WE'VE LIFTED THE 300 WORD RULE, THERE IS NOW NO WORD LIMIT FOR THE ENTRIES!***

From Lucy

I'd been taking hormones for about a year, attempting to make my boobs look a bit more impressive. My boyfriend came round to visit and as usual, it wasn't too long before we were in the bedroom! He undressed me and lay me down on the double bed and slowly started to explore me with his tongue and lips. It wasn't long before he moved down to my boobs and started to suck.
It felt so different this time!
I began to feel pulses of electricity move down my body, tensing muscles and introducing feelings I'd never experienced before.
He moved to the other nipple and it was the same. Feelings of intense pleasure flooded my body, giving me a rock hard erection. Within 5 minutes of him starting to suck my nipples, I had the most intense full-body orgasm. I'd never experienced one before. I didn't ejaculate, but instead, had an orgasm at least 5 times stronger than any previous. My whole body shook for at least 15 minutes afterwards and my legs trembled uncontrollably. My face stayed flushed for about an hour afterwards. What happy memories :o)

RE:From Lucy

Very nice Lucy, thankyou for your entry :)

Any more sexy entries for the competition everyone? Please note if you'd like to enter to send your story over to me via private message with the subject as "Competition entry" so that I can easily distinguish the entries.

Who else wants to win the goodies?

x

Competition

no sexy goodies for us guys?

Competition Entry

I was away on a business trip on my birthday, I got home and my husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday.....my reply....a threesome! A neighbour had been texting me that he wanted to taste my sweet pussy, he wanted to feel his cock in my tight pussy and have his way with me! We invited him over for a drink to see where it went....he stripped my clothes off and invited my husband over to enter me from behind as he licked my sweet pussy. The feeling of two men working me overwhelmed me and the orgasms came in waves....we switched positions and my husband licked my pussy as my neighbour entered me from behind and pumped and pumped....the feeling of two men making you the object of attention was amazing.....my husband stopped to watch as he enjoyed watching his wife get fucked by another man.....the passion was overwhelming as he cupped my breasts and suckled on them while the neighbour pounded me from behind.....it was a night of endless satisfaction!

RE:Competition Entry

I'll pop your story in the entries MrsNewbies02! x

RE:RE:Competition Entry

We've lifted the word count for the competition as it seems as though 300 words is no where near enough for people to get thoroughly dirty about their erotic experiences.

So any current entries are still in the running and all people with 300 words or under have been contacted to see if they'd like to reformulate their story with no word count otherwise their entries will still be in the running for the prize as they are.

Best of luck to everyone who's entered and is yet to enter!

Chaz x

RE:RE:RE:Competition Entry

This competition is now closed guys so we are no longer accepting entries. Thanks to everyone who entered and good luck if you're in the competition! We will announce the winner on Friday and post their sexy story. The winner will then be contacted to find out what address they would like their prize to be sent to.

x