Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 31.10.2014 Date END: 31.10.2014 A flat rate of only £60. The venue will be disclosed to guests only. It is near M11 between Cambridge and Bishops Stortford

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to be used all the time. The only rules during the gangbang are:

* always condom, including oral ... but you can cum on my face or anywhere else
* no anal

I will need your email and phone number in order to book. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you. I just need to verify that you are really committed.

The places will be limited for this gangbang.

Sounds good

Sounds good to me. In terms of payment will that be done in cash on the door? Or card? Will the event be reachable by train or will I need to take a cab too? Otherwise I'm stoked for this!

RE:Sounds good

The payment is in cash on the door. I am afraid the hotel can only be reached by car. I need a private message in order to arrange details.

Event starts at 1pm on the 31st Oct

The event is going to start at 1pm and will last 2 hours. Sorry for the confusion in the Calendar xx

RE:Gangbang

thanks for the update.
Can you give me a rough idea of how many girls and couples are in attendance? and also the ratio of the boys and girls,

cheers
Chris

thanks for the update.
Can you give me a rough idea of how many girls and couples are in attendance? and also the ratio of the boys and girls,

cheers
Chrisimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:Gangbang

Would like to take part where and when please
-what do i need

Chris, this is thought to be a small party of me (the lady) as part of a couple and about 5-6 males. We cannot commit on an exact number though...as you know many single males on these sites are not very reliable :-P
So we are going to check on application alter in October and will hopefully pick the right ones...

thanks for the update.

cheers
Chris

RE:RE:RE:Gangbang

Is there a gangbang in Hampshire or west sussex

hey PH do u still have my details ? dont know if u called me today as i seemed to have got a missed call...chat soon x

I have't started to call yet but I will do as I need to check who is seriously keen to attend x

Venue

The venue for this event is now booked. It is a discreet hotel not too far from Duxford. Further details are reserved only to the invited guests.
Looking forward to it x

gangbang

Hi I am interested in joining in! Give me a mail if it is not too late

Want come please contac me

Want come please contac me

Hi guys, please do not use the forum for bookings. I consider only private messages with a picture and a phone number.
Thank you