Home > Forums > Europe (All) (Instant Action)

dogging in Limasol

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for a place to go "dogging" in or around the limasol area, we live in paphos but find it a too smaller area to play in. looking for guys single or married under 45 to play with wife at beach, car park or in woods or field so really outdoor fun. safe sex always. if your not able to join us but know of somewhere to play again please let us know. we do enjoy taking pics to post on here and are happy to share copies with who plays, no faces pics.. please have a look at our profile and if interested get in touch...

Interested

Hello I'm nitrated to met )

hi

Like to meet you and have some nice pictures with the wife

RE:dogging in Limasol

Hello,

I am at Cratos hotel for this weekend and d love to join you for some outdoor action and taken pics.

I am it is a short time to arrange it but want to try my luck ( maybe for the nex visit).

Could weyou arrange it ?
Cheers

img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

If you wanna be lunch or dinner

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" I'm looking for a nice,sexy, clean lady in or near Elkhart,IN or in Milwaukee WI, for my better half to eat and munch on. If you're instered please get back in touch with me.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" , img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi

Would like to meet sent information by mail
Waiting for your reply