Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Have you ever Cuckolded?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Have you ever tried cuckolding before? If so was it as good as the hype and what was your own experience like?

RE:Have you ever Cuckolded?

Just looked it up. No way lol

RE:Have you ever Cuckolded?

Yes, the biggest turn on ever encouraging my wife to go with other guys, getting her outfits for her, getting her ready and delivering her to another guy or venue in the knowledge that she was going to get a good shaging.

Loved to clean up when she came home and told the story of the evening.

re Cuckolding

Yes, twice and hopefully a lot more in the future.

I've been locked in a steel chastity belt 247 for the last two years and for the wife to get her pleasure in other ways seemed the next natural step.

We have a chastity contract and both have tattoos to 'back up' the lifestyle.

The best experience was on our last meet where I was tied up and 'used' whilst the wife had the hottest fuck session ever.

For us it's now a lifestyle.... whether I'll be allowed to fuck the wife ever again only she knows.

P

RE:RE:Have you ever Cuckolded?

Have to agree with Llanfair10. My wife used to drive herself to a meet and leave me to wait. She would ring me when she was returning. Was so stiff waiting while lying on the bed. When she came in she would slowly undress and describe in detail all that had happened. She would then sit on my face and I would clean up. She then let me slide into her very moist and swollen fanny. It was divine. Unfortunately she doesn't play now and I really miss it.img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Have you ever Cuckolded?

I was going to say yes, but technically the answer is no. What we have done is quite similar though.

On a few occasions I have been "serviced" by another man while my husband was denied, kept in bondage and allowed to watch. However that is where the similarity with cuckolding ends, because we only play with other couples (not solo men) so whilst he was servicing me his wife was also present, and she also got the opportunity to use my hubby as she pleased.

I am also a firm believer in safe sex while playing with others, so we inevitably miss out on the "holy grail" of cuckolding - my hubby never has to lick another man's creampie from my pussy after I have been serviced. Still we do find other equally exciting ways to enjoy those encounters :)