Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Three’s definitely not a crowd

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Have you ever had a threesome before? If so what was your experience like?

3 somes

It was fantastic so much so that I have had dozens since lol xx

Unexpected threesome

What I am about to relate is totally true and happened during my previous marriage some 10 years or so ago when my wife used to work for a company with a predominately female workforce where regular social gatherings on a weekend were normal. I, on the other hand, worked for a small company as a travelling salesman on the road for days at a time.

One Friday evening after a long week on the road and hundreds of miles covered, I arrived home to be told that a social night had been arranged for the girls and would I mind if she went (knowing that she hadn't seen me for a week she did feel guilty). I said that it wasn't a problem and that I would need an early night anyway.

I went to bed at around 10pm and rapidly fell into a deep sleep to be woken several hours later in the nicest possible way (in my opinion) by a pair of warm lips around my cock. I pretended to be sleeping for a little while until she realised for sure that I was awake and told me to move to the middle of the bed whereupon she handcuffed me to the metal frame and blindfolded me. Whilst not a regular occurrence, this was not the first time either as we have both been in such a position. When she was satisfied (that my hands were fastened and I couldn't see) she returned to her oral ministrations with enthusiasm.

After a while, she departed the bedroom and I heard the loo flush (nothing new here, this was a regular event during the night although I was a bit miffed with the timing). Renewed attention down below via her mouth and then I was mounted and ridden slowly (at first) hearing deep breathing. Then, to my surprise, I felt another pussy pressed against my face. Not quite sure how to react at first, I started to lick and nibble away encouraged by the noises the two females were making as they played with each others's boobs and kissed.

Eventually all parties reached orgasm (at least twice for the ladies) and her friend took herself off, cleaned herself up, licked and sucked me clean before dressing and leaving without saying a word. At this point I realised that, apart from the original instruction to move to the centre of the bed, nobody had said anything.

My wife said that she hoped I didn't mind but "she hasn't had sex for nearly two years because she doesn't want the hassle of a relationship so i said she could use you!"

To this day I still don't know who the lady was but did used to wonder if any female giving me a little smile or just looking at me knew something I didn't. If the lady concerned happens to be reading this, please get in touch and - for proof - tell me the name of the company my wife worked at....

RE:Three’s definitely not a crowd

Once you have had an amazing 3 some you just never go back. So we always have a 3 some atleast every 2 weeks

Re: Three’s definitely not a crowd... Guy's tale.

What I am about to relate is totally true.
Your stereotypical purple prose is very entertaining. It made us all laugh.
Thank you.

Gillian x

RE:Re: Three’s definitely not a crowd... Guy's tale.

Sorry if you don't believe it but it did happen...