Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Cum slut gos dogging dressed in latex rubber

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Like a lot of guys my partner loves to fuck me when im full of another guys or several guys spunk. He says that it feels so sexy slipping into my sloppy wet pussy and it never fails to make him cum and he reckons that there is no better lube for a fuck. As my adds will tell you i have a great love of rubber and latexwear especially for sex and love nothing better than wearing my rubber knickers after being given a good pussy full as the cream as it stays all wet and slippery in them for ages after unlike like cotton pants where it dries out in no time at all. Iv had several bareback creampie gangbangs in the past and was thinking of new ways to get my pussy full both for my pleasure and my partners and dogging came to mind. We used to go to a car park at Addington near Croyden many years ago but in those days I was just into sucking off guys through the car window and letting them cum in my mouth or over my face an tits while i fingered my pussy although I did occasionally with my partners encouragement let one or two of them jerk off over my pussy if they had a nice cock or i needed some lube to help my fingers do their job so we thought we would try the same site and hope that it was still active.Obviously I was going to wear a latex and rubber outfit so i chose supper thin latex bloomer style knickers with elasticated legs so i could keep what i was hoping was going to be a large amount of spunk inside, latex suspender belt, black shear stockings, high heel latex rubber thigh boots with a long tight latex skirt with high side splits and a lacy see through blouse with no bra. When i looked in the mirror i thought great I looked the perfect slut and if this dosent turn them on then i dont know what would. WE set of just as it was getting dark and arrived to find the car park empty but within an hour or so a few cars arrived although we could not see who was in them. We gave it a few minute and then my partner pulled my skirt rite up and started to finger me through my knickers getting me very wet and it was not long before we could see shadowy figures around the windows. I wound down my window and there was two guys together and one on his own all with there cocks out wanking One of them said are you looking for fun and my partner said we sure are and shes looking to get a pussy full of spunk, and with that I opened the door and swung my legs out opening them wide and pulling the crotch of my knickers to one side giving them a good look at my very wet pussy. By now i was begining to get a bit horny so asked who was going to be first give my pussy some cream. They seemed a bit hesitant at first but when my partner said that she realy and wants to be fucked full of cum the single guy was there with his trousers around his ankles and with a cock to die for, I just laid back across my partner and guided him in while my partner massaged my tits. God it felt so good with his cock up me but it was not long before he emptied into me and climbed of and before you could blink an eye one of the pair was rite up me fucking like mad. God i felt such a slut with my legs wide open with some stranger pumping me full of spunk but i was so turned on and enjoying it that i didnt care who was fucking me. When the second one pulled out i felt a little trickle of spunk run into the seat of my knickers and this turned me on even more knowing that i was begining to get so much spunk in me that it was starting to leak out. By Now the second one of the pair was at the door but no sooner had he got his cock in me than he came on the first stroke poor lad got to excited watching that he couldnt hold on. Then in a flash they were all gone, maybe some approaching headlights had some thing to do with it.I quickly pulled my legs in and shut the door in case it was the police but luckily it wasnt. We sat there for a few minutes with my partner finger fucking me in the mess of spunk inside my knickers so dirty and slutty and before long there was another face at the window. This time it was a single guy and my partner and i decided it would be better to go off into the woods rather than running the risk of being caught by the police, so we said to the guy that we were going into the woods and if he was up for fun then to follow us, he didnt need asking twice and we could hear him behind us. As we were walking along i could feel some of the spunk running out of the side of my knickers and down my legs and soaking my stocking tops which was a nice reminder of what a filthy slut i had been and was going to be again. We got to a little clearing and i started to undo the guys fly when we saw a torch approaching so turned ours off and waited silently to see who it was. No need to have worried it was another single guy who had seen us go and thought he would watch. I soon put him rite on that count as i told him i wanted no watchers only dooers to which he couldnt believe his luck.I pulled up the back of my skirt and tucked it into the waistband revealing a big wet patch of spunk that had leaked out of my knickers when sitting in the car, I then pulled my knickers half way down my thighs revealing a thoroughly spunky arse and pussy and lent against a tree telling the first guy to fuck me from behind and not to stop until he had cum inside me. He gave me such a load i thought he had pissed in me there was so much runing down my legs.The other guy said he didnt want to fuck bareback so i told him to wank himself and shoot it over my arse which he did in large amounts and no sooner had he finished than i felt another cock slip up inside me. Where the fuck had he come from and then i realised that in the heat of all the wanking and fucking two other guys had heard the noise and decided to join in, so much to my surprise and pleasure i got two more loads of spunk in my pussy and they quickly left. By now i was in a thorough mess but i loved it and as i pulled up my knickers there was so much spunk in them it felt like someone had e

i want gangbang in my anal virgin arse

hi if your intrested im a bi sub bottom only anal virgin discreet for now transexual with profiles on adulthub with pics discreettv and discreettranny im into dressing sexy slutty and need a woman teach me make up and act,walk and be female and into receiving bondage being hogtied gagged then whipped or spanked then would like a man to fuck me hogtied and gagged and a woman ride my cock or fuck me wearing strap on and im looking for master or mistress or both to make me servant my name is mark as man and charlotte as woman xxx