Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Hi Babes, I'm Ready For All You Have To Give Me

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm A horny, adventures, and very sexy CD when Dressed
I'm Only interested in meeting up for discreet,clean,safe,kinky fun
daytime and the odd weekend
I can only travel...(Married)
I'm In Glasgow
I Love Dressing Up That's When I really let myself loose and anything goes.
Leave email or contact number for immediate responce if your what I'm looking for.
I would Also Love To Meet Frinds And More For Nights Out Clubbing...DRESSED OF COURSE....I'm Ready Now
I'm Also Going To London Last Saturday Of Febuary For The Way-out Club....I REALLY MUST....If Any-one Would Like To Join Me Then That's Cool. Just Let Me Know!!
Please note I am a SLUT - (NOT) A SUB, I only go down on my knees to suck all sexy Kinky Lengerie dressers, Cocks and Pussy's and couples.MMMM
I posted this to meet other sexy cd's, tv's, ts,s, and ladies also couples who all like to get dressed up and enjoy ourselves. are you ready to meet up...I am...view my profile and leave a message, if your what im looking for then i'll be in touch. I check this site every second day, sometimes daily.
I can only travel.
img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"