Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Cap dagde or Hedonism

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Right guys need some advice here. We are a young ish attractive couple from scotland. We are going on One last mad holiday before trying for a family and all that settling down stuff boo hoo. Where is the best place to go Cap dagde or hedonism....PLEASE ADVISEimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Re: Cap dagde or Hedonism

hi you two we can only comment on one of the two locations you have mentioned and thats hedonism in negril jamaica, we were there two years ago and had a fantastic time. the actual location is stunning and you can also see a bit of the island if you wish which has many attractions you only see on holiday programmes and think i would like to go there one day. but if its fun in the sun your after hedonism would take some beating have you not been to the hedonism website? we think most likemined people would love to go but maybe wont be able to so if you get the chance dont hesitate. lee and diane. x

Re: Cap dagde or Hedonism

Hiya,

We went to Hedo III as our very first foray into the lifestyle. We had great fun (but didn't play!), and the only thing I'd say is to check a website called , where you'll find loads and loads of trip reports. The best advice we found was to know your boundaries BEFORE you go... There are 2 Hedos, the other one being Hedo II (have no idea what happened to Hedo I!!!). Apparently Hedo II is a slightly older age group, though it sounds like a very slightly nicer resort. You'll find fans of both! Beware of the Wild Wet & Wicked weeks unless you're very into the scene!

Another option is a lovely place in Cancun (Mexico) called Desire. Again you can find it on Dennyp, or on (I think). Couples only, so it depends on what you're after. It was closed over the end of last year because of the hurricanes, but it opens again very soon. In our view, much nicer than Hedo; prettier, less agressive, better food, better nightclub...Having said all of that, we've done Desire twice in a row, and will probably go back to Hedo next time, simply because our horizons have expanded to include single males!! And this time we might be less scared of joining in some (but not all!) of the activities.

Can't tell you about Cap D'Agde, although from what we've heard, the swinging part of it is secondary to it being a naturist resort. Having just returned to Europe after 13 years in the Middle East we plan to try Cap D this summer, but that's of no help to you!!

If it's of any help at all, if this is your first time, try Desire. If you're not newbies, then probably Hedo, but we've had great fun in Cancun. All of that being said, we haven't tried Cap D, so it's not a fair comparison. Have you come across any good websites with trip reports on Cap D???

Hope you have a very naughty, enjoyable time wherever you go, but beware.... if you're new, you may well get hooked!!!

H&Mxx