Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

communication

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

finding communication hard due to membership type and getting used to the site. happycouple 25 pikeandco, or other couples under 40 ideally, how can we chat

chatting

hi click on chatrooms at the top of the screen and select hot tub .img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

RE:chatting

I know im being really stupid but I cant see where it says chat rooms anywhere, I have the up to date flash player so its not that....

chatting

if you scroll right to the bottom of the page you should see the Word chat . click on that x

yes found that, that then sends me to the upgrade my membership page

RE:RE:chatting

this is what it says.....

The feature you have requested is available to Premium or VIP members only You can upgrade by choosing one of the packages here.

chatting

you don't get a picture of a girl sat in a computer chair with a headset on

no I get the membership upgrade page price lists ect and the message I posted before

RE:RE:chatting

unless its because you are a newish member ximg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

RE:RE:RE:chatting

I have no idea, but its starting to annoy me, I just wan to communicate with couples, share photos of our faces, see if theres an attraction, meet for a drink, ect ect...it shouldn't be this hard

Unforced entry

If you look top right of your home page you will see an underlined number followed by the words " In the chatrooms ".Click on that number and a picture of a girl with the site rules comes up.Bottom right there is a box " click to enter ".Do that and the choice of chatrooms will come up. Just click on which one you fsncy..and there you are !xx

RE:Unforced entry

found out I need to be a member for 7 days first, but I will join you all soon