Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

School dress up gangbang party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 30.08.2014 Date END: 30.08.2014 Hi we are having a school party where we will be dressed as school girls and the people who come can dress up or not it's up to you , it's at my flat there's myself and two bisexual friends who are also 18 all female I'm looking for max of 6 guys this is so you get to be involved a lot I think more than this it makes it not really enjoyable you would need to wear condoms but can cum anywhere face mouth ect we did one last month and we had 6 men and it was really good so here we are again it's from about 6 pm till 10 ish so no rush , it's £50 per man and we get beers in for you aswell if your interested let me know ASAP as you can imagine 6 men spaces go quick xxx

Quick meet

please send details

RE:School dress up gangbang party

I'm really interested and would love to join you babe but I think I'm working that night but i will try to be free if you would like me to come!

If not hopefully I can join you sometime soon as this sounds like a hell of a lot fun, sexy school girls mm!

Hope to hear back from you soon, also are u interested in one on meets or anything else? Love your pics and would be great to chat and arrange some kinky fun with you sexy

Check my pics on profile, I can share face pics and can with you whenever you wish

Jamie xx

hi,

please let me know if you want to come up to your flat for your school dress up gangbang

I m really interested in meeting up on a one -to-one session

hope to hear from you soon
xxxx

Strange

Anyone else think it strange this young lady has suddenly moved from Newcastle to Lincoln. Hope noone has parted with any cash yet.

Fast mover

And back to Newcastle again

School party x

Hi I'm up for it send me the details x

Hi be very interested in this but also I'm in Newcastle on Monday evening if you fancied meeting up? Start with a drink and go from there? Let me know x

RE:Strange

There could be more !!

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled