Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

dogging South ManchesterCheshire...........

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Sexy Sam will be looking for more dogging fun as the weather gets warmer. Anyone wishing to play along, please contact us and we'll get to know each other a little bit first. Anyone here that may think they've encountered me and my luscious blone wife already, let us know, it'd be nice to hear your side of the story.

Re: dogging South ManchesterCheshire...........

hi daveandsam
im dave aswell would love to go dogging
im in lancs but wud travel werever
give us ashout lets chat
dave
xxxxxx

Hi Guys would love to play

I can be your taxi driver, would be very proffesional!!

Hi there,my name is Paul and I have just read your message.I am interested in getting to know you both and to watch you both getting it on.
I am available almost any time and can assure you of my respect for your wishes and will be discreet of course.
Get in touch and I can answer any questions you may have,hope to speak to you soon and if I am lucky even get to see you .
Thanks ,Paul.

hello 2 you both, i am simon and i would love to watch you ,i get excited just typing this . let me know i f you are interested and we can talk some more.have fun and take care x ximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi, I live in east MC near Stockport, would love to experience some dogging fun, I am also willing to be your taxi driver! lol, so come on and stain my leather seats! I am on if you would like to chat privately or catch me in the chat rooms and pm me xxx

Just let me know where and when...Pic available if you like