Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Naked News

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Everyone loves the feeling of being naked, so much so that there is naturist beaches and resorts where your birthday suit is the dress code. As much as we'd love the freedom to walk around starkers everywhere though, we can't. Here's some people who just didn't listen and have made the news for rebelling against clothing.

Naked leaf blower

A week ago in Massachusetts, a 69 year-old Richard Capra decided to do a spot of gardening and have a cheeky drink whilst doing so. We say a cheeky drink, he was absolutely plastered and had mis-placed his clothing as he got down to business blowing the leaves of his garden. The bare-bummed, green-fingered man gained himself a group of spectators who took pictures of his clothes-free leaf-blowing, oblivious to him due to his bevies up state.

Nude News

Ah the news, hard-hitting stories yet it can be intensely boring when something isn't of interest to you. Imagine watching the news with some worldly hot news anchor who just can't help but remove her clothing as she tells you what's going on around the world. Well, there is such a thing! Naked News is an online news channel that boasts some extremely sexy employees who bring you the latest whilst also getting you all worked up. For those who want a hunk, try the Naked News DailyMale!

Naked Fiddler

Last month there was the case of the Naked Fiddler, a man in Oregon, USA who got naked on a busy roadside and played his violin for open-mouthed passers-by. Police eventually entered the scene and repeatedly asked the man to put some clothes back on. He really didn't want to, in fact he didn't want to co-operate either when the officers asked him to go with them to the police station. They had to carry a grown, naked man brandishing a violin across the street to their car. Must have been a sight for sore eyes!

RE:Naked News

Hi Chaz
Nothing like being naked !
I will look for that news channel ! it beats the BBC although on channel 4 there are some lovely hot weather girls.

xxx

Hi there lovely couple. I would like to be part of this fun. If u would like me to join u guys i really love to doing this
i am a black man who really love white ladies i will be glad to join this group i want to be fucked with a white woman please i am so serious since my life since i was born i never lick or suck a white woman pussy i really need to test it hope i can meet up thanks

RE:RE:Naked News

There are lots of spoilsports in this world. Life is too short not to have fun