Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Have you ever..had sex in the sea?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

If you have got frisky in the deep blue sea before, what was your experience like? If you haven't done it, would you ever try it?

Have you ever..had ×sex in the sea?

wooo..love them in waves... goa..

RE:Have you ever..had sex in the sea?

Many times. Doing it while trying to look as if one is just messing around. Easier to do if sea sandy but in clear blue tropical waters not much can be hidden.

mmmmm back in 85 with a gorgous black lady in the warm Caribbean sea with plenty of hot sun beating down on us, just made us very horny I just took off her bikini and we had hot sex their and then, the warm sea did not quite match her hot wet pussy we both fuck for hours on and off, a memory I think of very often

Yes in the Caribbean at night started on beach ,then moved to shallow water , all of a sudden our friend noticed us,so we invited him in,then we moved to our room for a night of wild sex.

yes I have and the sea sult made us both red roor

RE:RE:Have you ever..had sex in the sea?

Must say far better in the warm waters of the Caribbean and South America.
Here "you know what" was not as lively in the cold North Seaimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Sex in the sea

Always fun in close to the beachimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Sex in the sea is okay if you can wash off the salty water soon after and the water is not too cold. The north sea is just too cold, the Cornwall coast off Newquay is fine, but the best is the Caribbean sea! Of course a hot tub is good as well if you have one in the back garden!

Yeh a few years ago I love outdoor sex

I have done it in the sea on many occasions as I am privileged to live most of the year in the Caribbean (Dominican Republic)

Wow ... cuul , I also eager to have that king of experience..

RE:RE:Have you ever..had sex in the sea?

Well, I did jerk off in the sea once.