Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Trending underwear...C-string, would you give it a go?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The latest craze in the world of underwear is the massively minimal C-string, not just for women as there is also a version of the panties adapted for fellas! The practically non-existent piece of textile resembling a lady's sanitary towel was designed to eliminate sunbathing tan lines and comes in a variety of textures and colours.

The reviews across the web are rather mixed about the itsie-bitsie barely-there bikini bottoms, there's plenty of users singing joys about it and then there's those claiming it's about as useful as a chocolate teapot due to gravity taking hold and it falling out of place, leaving it's wearer rather publicly red-cheeked.

From seeing the C-string yourself, would you ever try one or have you already?

why bother?

As a hot blooded guy guy, I can't see the difference between it looking like you have no underwear on to not having any on? Surely if it gives the same affect you might as well not bother?

RE:why bother?

Agreed. WHY BOTHER. G string far more sexy.
C string looks as if it could cum adrift when not intended. LOL

RE:Trending underwear...C-string, would you give it a go?

I kinda like the look of a Cstring on a lady (and it leaves the most delicious tan-line (or tan-patch!) I also have my own J-string, the gentleman's version, which is more secure, sometimes a little protuberance is a good thing, though I have yet to learn if it's a good look....on a middle aged pot bellied chap probably not!

RE:RE:Trending underwear...C-string, would you give it a go?

.on a middle aged pot bellied chap probably not!
AGREED

RE:Trending underwear...C-string, would you give it a go?

got 1 bloody uncomfortable.......... but the things we will do for the ladies......