Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

bi love to wear sexy lingerie in dundee?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Isux and i want to now. Get in touch.
xxx

Re: bi love to wear sexy lingerie in dundee?

I like to wear sexy underwear as well and would like you to get dressed up and suck me off. Im getting hard just thinking about it. Get in touch.

You should cum to dundee and cumm all over me,
K xxxx

i love wearing tight girlie panties.. lying on my back with my big hard on trying to force it way through the little panties.....mmm...then someone releiving the pressure amd givin it a good old suckin!!! any one fancy itimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

how do you feel about me in sexy lingerie while sucking your hard cock, i know how i feel about it,in these sexy red things that i'm bursting out of.
Get in touch,xxxxxx

I'm often in Scotland and happy to meet any of yous folks up there get into girly clothes and fuck and suck! Contact me to talk. Love and kisses A xxx

Hi thre. Im away on business for a few weeks but I'll save it up for you when I return. It is going to be hard and good

Dave
x

hey isux.. get in touch and we can meet up some day.. if you like.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Im back now and am looking for some action sexy Sux. So if youre still looking to suck som ecock then get in touch

Hi arb, what u up to on wedthurs nights? Like you to come and see me, but late . xxxxx

can i help take ur sexy lingerie off then maybe get u off

Hi there bigwig,
I was checking you out(your profile) and i thught that i had better check with you. You do realise that i am a bi man that loves to wear sexy underwear?
Kxxx

yea i realise that and im up for most things

tonight?

Well bigwig u up for something tonite???
XXXX

Re: tonight?

cant contact u cause u got ur filter on

Ithink that is it turned off, pls get it touch,we should have some fun,
Kxxx

I love to wear a pleated mini and stockings, could bend over and invite you in img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi im Daisy, i love sucking and so on......pm me

Hi sounds yummy, can u get here now?
Kxxx