Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Costa del Sol Tranny Clubs

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

Does anyone know of any TVCD Tranny friendly clubs anywhere on the Costa del Sol?

My wife and I are looking to meet guys and other TVCDs for sexy fun, socializing, clubbing and nights out where I can put on my shortest dress, highest heels and enjoy myself as Sophie.

Hope someone can point us in the right direction.

Thanks

Sophie

xxxx

Re: Costa del Sol Tranny Clubs

I suppose you already know them but there are at least two places in Torremolinos to meet T-girls, one is the gay disco PASSION where you can come across them although they are very rare and another one is the pub at La Nogalera MORBOS where there are some tv shows and I think you can find English speaking people. If you already know others I really appreciate if you mention them.

hi hon

thanks for your mail.

I'll check those clubs out.

Unfortunately, at the moment, I don't know any other TV clubs down here - they seem to be very thin on the ground. :(

Someone should open one!!

We'd make a fortune! :)

Keep in touch and hopefully we'll meet on a danec floor sometime :)

Sophie

xxx

Have made a few enquiries for you and am returning the same blank - really strange actually bearing in mind that Torremolinos is a focal point in Europe within the TV scene.

There was a version of Funny Girls in the port at Fuengirola a couple of years back but that has gone now.

A useful point of contact could be Bunnies Drag Bar in Arroyo. It's a good night out in it's own right but both the performers and waiting staff have been on the scene on this coast for many years and are always available for a chat during the breaks and after the show. You may get pointed in the right direction there and if not you will have had a great night!

Hi

Thankyou so much for taking time to look for TV clubs for me.

As you say, it seems strange that there isn't more for TVs down here. C'est la vie. :)

I've heard of Bunnies and I'll definitely get in touch with them - I've got too many nice dresses and wigs to give up now! :)

Thanks again - and maybe we can all meet up sometime.

Sophie

Hi,this is lorenita talking!
img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" My girlfriend and i are beginning,as im still a closet girl who has gone out only a few times.And we also have the same problem trying to find out where to go.We have gone to Palladium in Torremolinos,that is more in the gay scene(but that day they left me at home ;-( )
we will be keen in meeting other people and having fun out(but sorry about other deeper experiences,im afraid u know)
PD:Hope to hear from you,still trying to find places,and lost about where to buy things for my wardrobe.
My girlfriend just speak spanish and a little french,im afraid

Hi there,is there anything new at costa del sol?My girlfriend and i still are lookin4,but no sucess,even 4 shopping..Hope to hear from u and costa residents,see ya soon and txs
PD:Is there any other mean to contact u ,for personl(non adminitrative )issues?

Hi and thanks.My girlfriend and i had a wonderful nite at bunnies.We were pointed in no other direction,but it was worth it!
Still looking in the costa places,shops,meeting(but not in games yet),..img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"