Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Finally Mrs S is willing....

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We have discussed posting pics for a while and finally last week we talked about it and Mrs S was surprisingly willing...we are new to this so she is a bit nervous about the response...let her know how sexy she is and what you would do with her....then more may follow...

RE:Finally Mrs S is willing....

Love your picture, you are a lot braver than me dear, wish i could bring myself to have a sexy picture taken and posted on the site, adore your body img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" xx Jane

Let's have a play?

You have lovely tits there darling, how I'd love to shoot my load all over them puppies once I've banged the f*ck out of your tight wet pussy.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Finally Mrs S is willing....

Very brave Mrs S. Lovely pic...and perfect angle.
I also wish I had the nerve to do the same.img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" xxharli

Well its finally Mrs S here!!...its taken some courage to come on but after some nice comments and a few chats in the rooms I feel like people do quite like my pics...In fact we had a bit os a session last night after discussing it and took a few more...one is whilst I'm riding hubby's cock and the other is a close up as requested by a friend...hope you all like and would really like to hear what you would like to do with me x

UR SO SEXY LOVE IT X

Willing

Fantastic Mrs S, I hope you continue to take and post and keep us hard at it!

Fabulous!

Glad to hear you have opened a new dimesion to your sex life.

Great photos! keepm 'em cumming!

ken

Pics

Hi Love your photos and would love to see more or even so you in the flesh now that would be a turn on.

Regards Tony img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Nice

Wow, you have a great body.
Would love to go to town to that pussy ;)

RE:Nice

Thanks for the compliments....here are a couple more for you to enjoy...keep your eyes peeled for our cams in the rooms!

Mmmm NICE

Thanks for sharing your photos....

RE:Mmmm NICE

Another couple for you....would love to hear what you'd all do with me...

Very nice indeed

Thank you for posting.

cat suit

I am not a fan of cat suits but you look incredible! VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE:RE:Mmmm NICE

nice body

RE:RE:Finally Mrs S is willing....

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi yu are not bad..try me
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Finally Mrs S is willing....

Well its finally Mrs S here!!...its taken some courage to come on but after some nice comments and a few chats in the rooms I feel like people do quite like my pics...In fact we had a bit os a session last night after discussing it and took a few more...one is whilst I'm riding hubby's cock and the other is a close up as requested by a friend...hope you all like and would really like to hear what you would like to do with me x

RE:RE:RE:Finally Mrs S is willing....

just read through this thread looking at the photo's.. didn't know what to expect at first... got half way down the page and found myself sitting here as hard as fuck.... nice body and pics, your husband is clearly a very lucky man :)

Photos

Great body and I love your pics gets me hard every time I look at them. I would love to cum on your boobs and massage my cum in for you. then move down to your pussy and give that a good sucking mmmmmimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:Finally Mrs S is willing....

Thanks and love the comments....will post a few more soon but if anybody fancies posting a tribute then I'd find that a real turn on...really fancy having a little play knowing that someone has cum on my pictures!