Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

gangbang wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi we are looking for 5-10 guys to gangbang wife whilst hubby films the action you must be clean, shaven cock, and under 50 and all guys must wear a condom this is a genuine advert for genuine guys please no timewasters

RE:gangbang wife

I am very interested
When is the big occaision?

Happy to oblige. Let me know when and where, can send photo if required.

I'd certainly be up for that, slighty over the age limit though, does that matter too much?

RE: gangbang wife

i'm very much up for joining in with this, when and where would it be taking place?

Count me in please you certainly are one hot sexy woman well worth the trip I would say. xx

Hi

Would love to join you but stuck in dubai, until 28th jan?

hi im up for this let me no when an where

gangbang

come on guys need to see pics of you face and cock pics

Hi Im Fareham def up for joining in please let me have details of where n when. I am 48 clean smart and discreet

would certainly like to join in

yeh

sounds great send me the details if its still goin ahead

hi would love to come & play! have you tried ginger? xx let me know when & where!

Hi genuine guy looking for some serious sex fun pretty endowed let me know what you think ?? xximg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

25muk here well keen

Gangbang wife

Yes up for that let me k ow when

RE:gangbang

Hi very interested in fullfilling your needs and would love to join you,I am very clean and fit all your reqiurements,I am local,just need to know time and place. xx have face pic to send privately to you if we can do that somehow

where and when?

Would very much love to be invited... can i ask (if appropriate) what time and where... All the best... Alex

On a course in portsmouth from 6th feb, when is this going down?

luv to help outimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I could join not too far away sounds right up my street!

RE:RE:gangbang wife

i will lov to join.. do let me know

hi

count me in m 26 shaven and cleanimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"