Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Swingers Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.08.2014 Date END: 03.08.2014 We have cancelled the party for this weekend 26th and new date is listed below.

We have a secluded function venue in Benalmadena Costa that has a discrete entrance, of course will be closed to the public with invited guests only, there is a fully stocked bar with drink at regular bar prices. The evening is for couples and single females whom of course will come as invited guess free of charge, we will allow a small number of single males to come to the party, whom, will be subject to a code of conduct and will be vetted for an invite.
This is a genuine event so please only contact us if you can come, guys check with your partner before contacting us, we will ask couples to verify there status, anyone arriving with a couples invite and is not a couple will not be allowed in!
Please inbox us for more details if you want an invite, starts 10pm 2nd Aug 2014, we look forward to meeting all you genuine members best wishes
Rol & Mil

just a drink

Hi Guys like i said before "she" is away for a while and i will be joining her in a day or two. Is ity possible to let me have a location and i will come over when your open and intro myself in normal hours..

RE:just a drink

Sorry a big no no! We only meet couples as couples

RE:RE:just a drink

so do we just thought a beer would be good but never mind

Bar?

When is a bar not a bar?

RE:Swingers Party

I am a single man new to this site
Is it open to single men
John

RE:RE:Swingers Party

We do allow a limited number of single guys, we also have been asked to arrange a greedy girls nights with an open invite to single males, the date for this has to be confirmed with the ladies involved

RE:Swingers Party

hi would love to meet up,i am a genuine mature male single
living in nerja please read my profile.hope to here from you
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

hi

hi there im john would it be possable for me to come to your event tonight img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:hi

The one tonight has been called off due to low number however the 16th aug has already enough confirmed to make a good night your welcome to come to that.

RE:RE:Swingers Party

Check out Lillies in the club section on the site