Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Inneedsub's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 23 July 2014; Saturday, 26 July 2014 Free between 11am tomoz the 23rd cant accom locals please hard banging required plus size 16-18 so im not slim msg me if intrested

RE:Inneedsub's Quick Meet

Hi Hun.. are you free Thurs 24 or Sat 26th ??

Request

I am from London and ready to meet up and have sine sexy time are you img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

I'm in Cheadle, Staffs. Got full run of four bed house
Can you get down here from Salford, bout 40min drive?

3sum

We can all meet up somewhere to have fun times are you ready girl I think it's sound crazy funny img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:3sum

I could accommodate all

Fun time

I think she should be ready now as we both ready to have some fun time with different experience lol thou img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Patience...

I check this feed regularly but could do with knowing if were on tonight or not.
No pressure but it's lovely weather and if it ain't going on then I'm out and about :-)
Text me

Indeed

I am just wIting for indeeds reply I am ready to come down thou img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

No reply yet

Horny as fuck at mo. Gonna give someone a lot of attention tonight hopefully
RSVP plz x

hey i'm free img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi saturday ok phone number?

inneed

I'm free most of them and I'm local

Bye

It's nearly six. Patience has run out. Why post you want some action if your not gonna reply. Amateurs!

Indeed

Agree with mackam img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:Indeed

hey I'm from manchester and free them dates and times. email me

hi there very interested in meating youxxx

Event dates: Wednesday, 23 July 2014; Saturday, 26 July 2014 Free between 11am tomoz the 23rd cant accom locals please hard banging required plus size 16-18 so im not slim msg me if intrested
img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:inneed

I'm free most of them and I'm local
if you have a big cock cum screw my gf as I watch

RE:RE:inneed

When and where

Event cancelled

Event cancelled