Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Two Things To Get More Meets

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Members are always wondering how they can get more interest in their profiles, I often give them advice on what they can do. Think of your profile as advertising space and you're marketing yourself, which is effectively what your profile is anyway, advertising space.

So, number one thing you need to try and do is get a profile picture up. Remember that a profile pic doesn't necessarily need to be of your face, you can also have a shot of somewhere on your body as well. To meet the criteria of profile image, your pic can't contain exposed genitals (including sheer underwear), exposed breasts, contain heavy photoshopping and must be of reasonable graphics quality (not grainy, not pixelated, not too dark). Also don't forget that all pics must be of you!

Then there's your profile description, imagine picking up a book, turning it over to read the blurb and there was one measly line describing the story, the grammar was bad or perhaps the tone wasn't very upbeat. Chances are you wouldn't want to read it, your profile description is no different! This is your blurb and it should entice people to 'read' you. So make sure you spend enough time getting your description spot on. I always advise members to include plenty of information about themselves and what they're looking for on their description so that interested people can personalise an introductory message to them.

If you are going to spend any time on your profile, these two points are what you should be focusing on, think of it in the sense of what would you like to see on other members' profiles to pull you in?

Chaz x

Doggy Style My Favourite And Oral Sex

img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

good sex is

lots of foreplay sucking and licking then down to hard fuck in pussy or ass , both is better if you have all night img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Doggy Style My Favourite And anal sex is craving

Hey Galz n Bhabhis out there...try to make ur lyf more interesting ...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Two Things To Get More Meets

Hi Chaz,
I have not been able to load a profile pic since the site went over to this layout, any tips ?