Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Adult Party for Couples

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.07.2014 Date END: 27.07.2014 We have a secluded function venue in Benalmadena Costa that has a discrete entrance, of course will be closed to the public with invited guests only, there is a fully stocked bar with drink at regular bar prices. The evening is for couples and single females whom of course will come as invited guess free of charge, we will allow a small number of single males to come to the party, whom, will be subject to a code of conduct and will be vetted for an invite.
This is a genuine event so please only contact us if you can come, guys check with your partner before contacting us, we will ask couples to verify there status, anyone arriving with a couples invite and is not a couple will not be allowed in!
Please inbox us for more details if you want an invite, starts 10pm 26th July 2014, we look forward to meeting all you genuine members best wishes
Rol & Mil

Adult party

Hello,
Me and my girlfriend are willing to come of there are enough people. Can you tell me where the party is going to be, which bar or club? And what are the rules of the party? Swinging, swapping and sex allowes or just to meet other people?
We like to hear from you soon
Kisses Ken and Jenna

Are well endowed guys allowed?

:)

Kisses!

RE:Adult party

The bar is close to the Riviera Hotel, Benalmadena Costa, the full address will be sent by email this is to ensure privacy for all. As regarding rules as long as it is legal, we have a number of fold down sofas if required. As long as the venue is closed to the public and all are consenting it is fine, the top end is seating which is for social only.
We can keep you informed on numbers coming if you wish

RE:Are well endowed guys allowed?

LOL! That would be up to the ladies to decide but we would only bar guests for not following the house rules and the unwritten swingers code of conduct such as No means No!

Not this time

Hi guys this sounds like a great place to come for some swinging fun we do prefer to go to a party or club. We are unable to attend this time round as she is going to to UK on Thursday 24th. But please keep us in mind for any future parties.
Jack and Thelma

RE:Not this time

will do, safe trip to the UK

RE:RE:Not this time

Thanks for that guys but i am not going for another week she is going to help our son and his bride to be.

RE:RE:Adult party

It would be great to be kept up to date about the number of confirmed visitors and any further information
Xx

party

Can you give us some more info please sounds like it could be fun
Joanna & Ritchie x

RE:party

At the moment we would like to have a min of 10 couples for sat, if we can not reach that figure we will arrange for the week after, we will allow 1 single male per 5 couples and single females no body every complains how many come! No under 30s please which is a common view with the members of any site. There is security on the only exit to ensure no unwanted persons gain entry. There will be a social area and an area for fun lets say, so if you just want to meet folks you can, if you hit it off... you can! The party starts at about 10pm and at about 4am it will be bed time for all. There is a fully stocked bar which will be at standard bar prices. If we can get enough folks to come more than sure it will be a great evening weather you want to play or not.

RE:RE:party

Me and my girlfriend are both 20 years old, so that will be a problem? Or are we still welcome
Xx

RE:RE:RE:party

The majority of guest at our parties are forty five years and plus making a vast age difference this could be a problem for your girl friend if not you, also you may find that a lot of guest would not want to play with you as they have children of a similar age. If you both really wanted to come you would be welcome, as long as you understand the pit falls here.

New party date

We have now changed the date of our party to Sat 2nd Aug due to the small number of confirmations, if anyone is interested in the new date please get in touch.

Event cancelled

Event cancelled