Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

olm2014's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 01.08.2014, 02.08.2014, Couple looking for a CD TV TS for a bi party with horny CD TV TS in our appartment in London.You must with great anal exp.

Can i join you

Hi, i would love to join you, i love giving and receiving oral and anal and i am fully bi. I am willing to arrive dressed up as well if you wanted me too. Hope you like my profile and we can meet....

Vanessa xx

RE:Can i join you

hi vanessa! we are ready for a meeting with you.

RE:olm2014's Quick Meet

i would like to attend , i could dress there x

Hi

I really wish I was closer

RE:RE:Can i join you

Great, i will be there. Just let me know when and where and if you want me to come dressed up and i will be there

Looking to join in

Hi there,

It looks we are quite close. It could be a good match. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Best

Are you all booked up or is there room for play

Yes!

Would love to have some fun together, like to give or take and anything inbetween! xxx

im available if anyones intrested please get in touch im bi

anyone intrested in bi sub bottom anal virgin discreet for now transexual into receiving bondage tied gagged and blindfolded and likes dressing up in uniforms wear sexy slutty clothes can accom with notice or travel im in ashford kent cheers xx

RE:Can i join you

Hi I would like to invite you to a small party where a young lady wonts to live out her dream of giving blow jobs and to get anil and fanny fuck
If you won'tto come iI live in fresh water isle of wight my email is gusty gale your look.comimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

I cant make 12nd but please mail me next time
x

I would love to party with u

I am fully experienced and will give and take whatever the party needs.
Jodi xximg src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

Missing out

such a shame I'm not available that weekend - I'd've loved to have came x

Anna xx

horny

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Event dates: 01.08.2014, 02.08.2014, Couple looking for a CD TV TS for a bi party with horny CD TV TS in our appartment in London.You must with great anal exp.

Keep in touch. Would love to come along when in town. xxx Flo