Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Cum

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Just thought I would ask.......don't you just love a mouthful of 'cum'?
I adore it!

There...said it!

Susan

CUM

would luv to give u more than a mouthfull of cum..if u give me the chance mmmmm ;)img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Cum

I would love to meet up somewhere in Bristol and cum all over you as part of a group.

hi every indianpakistanikurdisharabicturkishiranian boysmen

i ask myself this question: why is it i always receive hundreds of messages and at the end of the day i never get any cock!! one simple, straight forward clear and precise request: i want a group of men to cover me in cum bukkake or fill my mouth with it good, and be used as slaveservantmaid and humiliated a lot, including made to lick feet suck cock balls and lick asshole, domestic duties, crawl like a dog, whipped spanked and double fuckeddouble anal, fisted anally etc....ive seen lots of girls doing it and not all were quite models orr movie stars!! why am i not lucky or am i just not good enough or just too choosy?? i dont drive and i cant accommodate. im based in north london and pls contact me only if u r 100% genuine andREALLY CAN ORGANIZE A PARTY FOR ME..BY THE WAY I DONT MIND GET INDIVIDUAL GUYS ONE AFTER THE OTHER ALL NIGHT MAX NUMBER 100 img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:CUM

You'd be welcomed!

Cum

I'm keen if you are.

I volunteer my service if any body needs hand

Athlete