Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

CEBU SWINGERS

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 08.08.2014 Date END: 10.08.2014 mixed couple here coming to cebu on the 8 august looking for bi girls and mixed couples to join us.

RE:CEBU SWINGERS

Count us in. We are looking forward to meet you guys.

RE:RE:CEBU SWINGERS

Cool we will let you guys know more later..

RE:RE:RE:CEBU SWINGERS

Is this a sex party?

thanks for the replies...

will contact nearer the time cheers.

wow can i join?

ill be waiting if singles are ok to join

wuld b nice to be part

Are single dudes allowed?

hey there contacts for meet

thanks for the interest.... sorry no single guys.. girls must be bi... no smoking.....must be willing to contact on cam to verify... sorry if this doesnt suit you but just had too many bad experiences..
if still interested drop us a pm with your ym name or sxyxpxe cheers... see you next week.

RE:CEBU SWINGERS

thanks for the interest.... sorry no single guys.. girls must be bi... no smoking.....must be willing to contact on cam to verify... sorry if this doesnt suit you but just had too many bad experiences..
if still interested drop us a pm with your ym name or sxyxpxe cheers... see you next week.

ORGY SEX?

Hi guys what about an ORGY group sex anyone can fuck he or she and can do gangbang if she wants it . OR hubby wants to fuck more girls ... i'm interested with that would be memorable... .. and you guys wont forget visiting cebu .. she wont regret it and you wont forget it. that would be awesome . rather 3 of you ].. if your interested me ... i would like to join and help in preparation img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"