Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

satanicslut's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 05.07.2014, 06.07.2014, 07.07.2014, I am free on Sat evening, All day Sunday and Monday for some kinky fun xx

Would Love to Meet

Hi,
I am available on both of those dates would love an invite, had a look at your profile, pics are so hot, please drop me a line in reply with info.

Regards

Dave

Meet up

Hi there I would love to meet up with you on Monday 7 th pls let me know I am up for anything xx

RE:satanicslut's Quick Meet

Away on holiday but so want this girl mmmm ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:RE:satanicslut's Quick Meet

I am free every Sunday and Monday ;) ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:satanicslut

Would love to have fun with you for ultimate satisfaction. Please message me with some details. Can see you on Monday day time

Would love to meet
im a bit shy at first new to alll this
i want u to handle me
so turned on

yeah would like to see you xxx
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Mondays meet

Hi there I see you have got some more interested in the Monday meet so do you fancy adding to my meet and having more then one maybe 2 3 or would you just prefer me on my own xx img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Mondays meet

More than 1 sounds like fun img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" There is of course the option of people coming around at different times of course. But I am certainly up for being gang banged x

Gang Bang Monday the 7th

Okay taking what has progressed here on this thread let's make Monday my official gang bang day then. All are invited that want to attend. Lets say start at 14:00, it will be held at my place which is in Forrest Fields Nottingham. There is plenty of parking space on the road, for people. Just message me here on the site to my inbox with the title "Gang bang Monday 7th" and then I will send you my number, so that you can then get my address. img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

i meet up 07434418130

i meet up 07434418130

Event dates: 05.07.2014, 06.07.2014, 07.07.2014, I am free on Sat evening, All day Sunday and Monday for some kinky fun xx
img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Is Sunday any use?

would like to know what you are into?

regards

First time

Never before been fucked or fucked a male pussy! Would love to be made to drink your cum! If you want a tight fresh new hole then let me know! Large cock waiting to explode! img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

First time

Never before been fucked or fucked a male pussy! Would love to be made to drink your cum! If you want a tight fresh new hole then let me know! Large cock waiting to explode! img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

CD FUN

I would love to meet you and have some fun together when we are both dressed up :-) unfortunately cants this weekend due to prior comients but can do any other Sundays.

I would also like to get involved in the gang bang but am at work at 14:00 is there any other way of perhaps having more ?

RE:First time

hi

hi can make meet ok send number cheers

I can meet today just let me no img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi

id love to whens the next time you gonna be free xx

RE:Meet up

NO I Like

what you doing tonigh