Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Sex Part in Cyprus

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 12.06.2014 Date END: 31.07.2014 We hold gangbang and 3 some fun at our house near Paphos most days, so if your visiting or live on the lsland of love come and play, email us for details.

Limassol

Hey there I live in Limassol but would love to come up sometime

RE:Sex Part in Cyprus

me and my wife we love come in your party

Sex Parties in Paphos

Iam a sexy slim sex mad Milf living in Paphos with my husband we are available most days or evenings in the week or at weekends looking for horny guys for fun email us for details

RE:Sex Parties in Paphos

Hi I am visiting Cyprus from 17th of June until 20 . I would love to meet you guys .I will be in paphos
img src='imagesadultemoticons008.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif'

hi

I am staying until 22img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Couples Masqerade Party June 28th Paphos Cyprus

We are holding a Masqerade Party on June 28th for Couples and Single Females at our house near Paphos, please message us for details

RE:Couples Masqerade Party June 28th Paphos Cyprus

Hi I extended my holiday here until 26 and would really love to meet you img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Couples Masqerade Party June 28th Paphos Cyprus

Hi, i would like to come with my "partner". She is 67 years old lady. can we join the party or is to old . Let me know please. Both first time fot this.

RE:Sex Part in Cyprus

Good afternoon!I am on holiday here for two weeks and would love to meet up if you like my profile,I have recently got into swinging with a friend back in the UK an would love to have some experiences whilst I am out here.let me know if you think I would be suitable for you both.thanks,rob