Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

burdockryan's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 13.05.2014, 14.05.2014, 15.05.2014, 16.05.2014, 17.05.2014, 18.05.2014, 19.05.2014, 20.05.2014, 21.05.2014, 22.05.2014, 23.05.2014, 24.05.2014, 25.05.2014, 26.05.2014, 27.05.2014, Hi any Norty couples or ladies in the area of HeathrowHayes your decision respected either way

peterbear2

Hi burdockryan's, Just A Quick Reply Invitting You To Maybe consider Meeting Up For Some Sexy hot Safe Sexual Fun With Genuine First Time Couple intrested In genuine fun Tonight, Outdoors In The Woods, Highwayman Layby After 8.30 pm tonight, Just Off The A417 Quite, But I am Sure we Can Actuly hook Up & Be Available For Strangers To be Our Very Fist Time With You Or Your Friends Tonight.
We Love To Dress In Sexy Revaling Saucy Lingerie With seamed Fishnet White Stockings & matching White lace With Suspenders & thong. We just Adore To Also Wear Mini SkirtsTha Reveal stocking Tops below for Eager Eyes To Spot Tonight & we Would Really Love To Be Taken Tonight, By genuine We Men, Black Guys a Must Indeed & Wiould Really be Contented To Have A Big Black Cock To Fuck Me For Our Honest Begining Of another inviting world.
We need Genuine Descreet Men Tonight Who Would Lie To Hook Up For Real Live Sexual Fun With NSA SaFe Sex Couple, Wanting to Meet Other Genuine Men, With Safe sex Attitude Anmd NSa Good Willing Virgin Couple For Your pleasure. We Are Sexy hot Inviting & I Would Really love To be Dom By We Men, Black a Fantasy, But I Am Sincere And Would honestly Give Myself To You for Any sexual Desires That You May Wish To Turn Into Reality. Nothing Out Off The aquasiuon Or Too Willy Nilly & No Rough Stuff Please.
But Please Be assertive With Us Hopefully Tonight In The Shadows Of The Trees. If Your Healty, Enjoy A Safe Sex Fun Time & Intrested In A Dom Role To Have Me,Now first time With sexy Ladyt For A Sincerte 7 more Then Eager To please another Man, Or Men & Really Do Want To be Opon My Knees in front of other men & being Forced To Open My Awaiting Hungry Lips For Your Big Cock Pushed Into my Mouth & Made To Suck Your Cock Needingly & For Me & My Lady a Double Pleasure. You Call The Shots, We will Obey Your Wants & Desires & Real;ly Do Wish For You To Take Control & Fuck Us Tonight