Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

CD looking for fun in Scotlandfifetayside

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking to have some dirty fun with females, couples, males, other CDs, groups, around my area but will be willing to go futher a field!! Love to dress from time to time. I cant accom but i can travel.

get in touch!XXX

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

RE:CD looking for fun in Scotlandfifetayside

Love to meet up and do something kinky and fun maybe some roleplay

RE:RE:CD looking for fun in Scotlandfifetayside

hey, yeah woud love to meet, you ae quite far away though?xx

Hey

Hey huggy, i would love to meet up with you? I could travel half way to if you wanted to :) x

Hey

Hey huggy, i would love to meet up with you? I could travel half way to if you wanted to :) x

Hey

RE:Hey

would love to meet

Hey

Hey, when are people available? Xx

Meet

I'm quite near ;) you fancy it?

Interested

I'm into dressing up, if anyone is interested in having some fun with me?

Hello

Looking to meet this week!! Anyone wanna play??? Xx

RE:Hello

Mmm ;) x

Would love to meet Huggy & Donna at same time if we could meet half way? Not sure how far away you are, I can promise to be a sexy submissive slut some three way fun would be amazing! Willing to dress with you too if u don't mind sharing xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Secluded outdoor meet

Anyone up for outdoor dress up meet you kinky girls out there

when are you free

:)

Your quite far crossdresser8 but I'm interested :)

So many hot people in here! img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:RE:Hello

Have to be fri or sat night sometime do u know of any meet location that would be good and out the way

RE:RE:RE:Hello

If anyone is serious like to meet then message me as I drive don't mind meeting folk or picking people up if a few people are up for a wild night maybe?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Meet

I'd be up for this, I would not pass due to some bodyfacial hair, but I definitely have the body for it :)

Hey

Hey, what days are we thinking and where?? X

Hey

Hey, what days are we thinking and where?? X

Can anyone accommodate? Xx

when are you free ??

Just found out today I'm not free till next week sadly! My work give me short notice sorta like on call - when are people thinking? Ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Just found out today I'm not free till next week sadly! My work give me short notice sorta like on call - when are people thinking? Ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

do you want to meet ?

RE:RE:Hey

I do very much so, not sure if your talking to me though so apologies if not :)

Hello

I think I could be free either wed or Thursday this week? Not 100% but looking like I will.

Anybody available and can accom? X

hey stranger

been waiting for you on skype darling leave me a message i dont think your receiving any of mine ...btw its samantha

RE:hey stranger

Where about are u from baby x

Hey

Hey Samantha,

Yeah I dunno what's happened on Skype. I was messaging you but no reply. Might be something wrong my end. But when you free!???? X

hey

anyone free soon ???xxxx

RE:hey

I could travel to you? If not interested its cool :)img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi

i cant accom babes

RE:hi

I just noticed on your profile sorry! Really wish I could, maybe up for meeting somewhere? I drive. Can talk more privately too if you'd like if your not sure :) xx

RE:hi

I'd be up for meeting somewhere :p? X

Meet

Just found this thread, interested in outdoor meet, Tayside Fife area.

Hi

Can anyone accom?? X

Seduce wife, Atlanta area

My wife and I have been living apart for over 4 years. I live very far away and only see her a couple times a year when I visit the kids. We haven't had sex with each other in many years. We have given each other the permission, even encouragement to see others. But she is reluctant to do so. I think it would do her a lot of good, that it's something she really should do and needs to do. So I'd like someone to seduce her. She is 54, blonde, blue eyes, average build, attractive. She's a very nice, sweet lady. I can provide a pic of her once I know you are serious.

RE:Seduce wife, Atlanta area

Hi I can do if she is ready to get seduce so if u r interested then let me know

RE:RE:Seduce wife, Atlanta area

But she's in the Atlanta area. And you're in New Delhi? That's one hell of a commute.