Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Photoshoot

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.03.2014 Date END: 22.03.2014 Is there a photographer, caucasian, available in Manila to take erotic pictures of my wife.

RE:Photoshoot

I can do that for her

3some

Hey tritrunk, I received some message from you guys some months ago inviting me for a 3some. can you pm contact details so it'll be easier to coordinate?

RE:RE:Photoshoot

Great. Do you have camera and lighting, we can do a photoshoot in our hotel in Makati. I would like you to take photos of her, in sexy outfits, nude , erotic and then me fucking her. she might invite you to join , who knows,

RE:RE:RE:Photoshoot

Hi I would really like to shoot your wife tho I'm no caucasian. But I'm doing photography as a part time job

when would that be?

when would that be?

3some

still waiting for your contact details guys or send me a chat request if you catch me online.

Cheers,

Barnard

RE:RE:RE:RE:Photoshoot

next week end

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Photoshoot

let me know the date and the time, and I will try to organize the camera and lightning

Re photoshoot

Hye there, I don't arrive till the 26th of April so not sure if you will already have all you need or maybe you would be interested in another set? I have a high quality SLR camera with flas so shouldn't need any extra lighting. And if the opportunity did arise would like to join in to :)