Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

elche, Litle afternoon party for single males

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 07.02.2014 Date END: 07.02.2014 Hi,we going to have a privat home party ,so we looking for genuide males ,we have the party the 070214 in the afternoon,around 12.30u,so if you can come addickt here in events,safe seks,most things can be done,giff us a mail with foto's please
horny greetings jan en ann xxxx

RE:elche, Litle afternoon party for single males

Hi is jokin2 of course i want to taste pussy and cock let me know where horney regards Jann & Annimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" Hummmmmm

sorry, this week is impossible for me. maybe another next week.
thanks

If I am allowed I would love to attend

re elche

hi would be nice to attend hope theres lots of fetish fun

RE:RE:elche, Litle afternoon party for single males

your more than welcom xxx

RE:re elche

Hi,your welcom,we going to meet teh males around 12.30 in teh faternoon,of the outsite parking from the brico depot,so confirm if you wil come ok,you bring your one condoms.xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:re elche

i think that should be ok brico depot in elche x

RE:RE:re elche

Is it the brico between elche and crevillant?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi

i would love to attend

RE:hi

Hi,you take the nr 523 direction creviente,en that are 2 minuts away,its one the OUTSITE PARKING BRICO DEPOT in creviente.we drive in a opel vectrabreak. kisses xxxxxxxx

Hi i will attend what colour is your car img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" hummmmm seet pussy

Hi i will attend what colour is your car img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" hummmmm seet pussy

Hi Janan2.

I'd like to attend to your party.

I'll be at Brico Depot to meet you.

Kisses

Hi we hope you can come also,you find the directions here one the site.
horny greetings from jan en ann the slut xxxxx

Hi,thanks for enjoin us at the party,there is only one woman,but she can take you all
horny greetings jan en ann the anal slut xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

would love to cumimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

fuck fuck sooo good

here it is my dick for who wants it img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Friday AFTERNOON

Would be more than happy to attendimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Definitely coming. Is brico depot on the boch industrial estate? img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Have fun

Good luck guys hope you all have fun, lol lol lol if we wasn't working would have come just for the fun to see who turns up lol.

JAN WHY ALL MEN NO LADIES PRESENT ?img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi,there are one lady en she loves many cocks thats the raison,she love's gang bang
there are alway's good seks look the foto's lol
greetings en yes there is only 1 brico depot elche-creviente
she you tomorow afternoon kisses xxxxx

HOLA ME GUSTARIA ASISTIRimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

good fun

wish U a nice and horny party, i remember the times in La Nucia with You, it was definetevely worth attending, Ann is hot hot hot

Hans