Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Birthday

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.01.2014 Date END: 21.01.2014 Hello beautiful people. This day is my birthday. As I have determined to make this a year in which i fulfil several of my ridiculous fantasies I hope to find a naughty mistress who will dominate and abuse me for my birthday.

I am a good looking chap, I have a good body and a big cock. Im intelligent and im fun to be around so who wouldnt? Im always meet nice girls you know how it is.

What I really want someone to just grab my hair and use me, tie me to the bed and just rip me apart.... know what I mean? If there is more than one woman... well that is another fantasy.

Another ridiculous fantasy I have is, well I am a Goddess worshiper. I want to be like, toga guy slave to a woman, basically just at beck and call, fanning you with palm leaves and giving massage at your request. There is quite a few... Anyhoo... im otherwise a normal person lol.

Ok ... so the event starts on my birthday although I dont mind if you keep me like a slave for a while. I have run the event to the 21st for the lulz... most evenings around eight or nine I am on cam in the chat room so you can come and see what your getting.

PM me... if you would like to know more...