Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

GGG-PARTIES Next scheduled party date-Single guys welcome also

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

GGG-PARTIES ( greedy girl group parties ) is a large group of changing girls who hold private & exclusive parties in London & Kent where we do allow singlenon single guys as well as single females & couples to attend. 1st timers also welcome.

Parties are held every 3 weeks on either weekdays or weekends & last for 4 hours.
Number of girls attending anyone party is between 5 & 15 depending on venue.
Girls ages vary between 18 & 45 & they are into gangbangwatersportsbukkake etc.

NEXT PARTY - PENGE SE LONDON - MARCH 12th - 3PM-7PM - 4 hrs of fun with all !!!

We do get couples attend where the female wishes to go with a group of guys.

If you would like an invitedetailsgirls pics for the next party please leave us a message(mail here) & we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Re: GGG-PARTIES Next scheduled party date-Single guys welcome also

Hi girls,

I am very interested in attending one of your paties. Can you send me some details please.

Speak to you soon..

hi greedy girls.

i'm interested in the party on the 12th

is there an entry fee?

Hi GGG

i would love to be involved in your parties. Please let me know how to "book in".

Andy x
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Would love more info...
Reach me Xx

Hi young well hung guy definatly interested, let me know the details.

Thanks

Hi , new member here. Sure will love to attend ur nxt party. Never being to a party b4. pls. send me more info.tnx.img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi.fairly new member here.would love to attend 1 of you partys.can you send me info please.

hello my name is tony I would love to come to yuor party pleasecould yousend me the details, thanks heres hoping tonyxximg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Likewise,

how do i get on the list am very interested, am single guy

Mike

Hi,
We live in the NE where we are looking for what you advertise. My husband and I would love me to be a Greedy Girl. If you have any info. on NE party organisers, would you let us know.
Thanks
Jane & John

Well girls, it's an offer no manwoman can refuse and as we are in England over that period count us in. More details please you gorgeous things (she thinks that too!)What is the entry fee (if any)

Hi,

We are a few friends who met on another site and are writing to you as we have similar interests. The girls enjoy the same things as you, for this reason would you be interested in meeting and playing together.

hey there, We are a young couple in Leics, unfortunate for us, you sound like the kind of people we want to meet, but u r too far away . Do you know anywhwere near to us!?
Please help, running out of ideas!!
Juls.xxxx

Hi

I am very interested in attending some of your parties.My name is Paul and my profile is Paulatwatford.

Please could you e-mail me details to for this and future parties.

Thank you

Paul

Hi girls, would love to give your party a buzzz, ready when you are img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

Hi gals,

Just read forum message & would def love to attend party. Please send me details. Lx

Hi

Am interested in the party on the 12th in penge. Lived there for most of my life and not aware this kind of thing in quiet leafy backstreets of suburbia. Please email details etc via site, can send pic if needed, am 46, slim, average looking, intelligent guy.

Cheers,
c

hi sent detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

hi am i too late??? plz send details if there's room for a small 1

hey - i am very new 2 this but would like to come along to ur party - can imagine uve had a lot of replies.have never dun n e thing like this but would like some more information regarding this party or any future 1.

look 4ward 2 hearin 4rm u

would be happy if you can send some info my way, dates, and venue,
thanks

i'm interested, can you send me some details please??

HI girls. You might be able to help with this one. I am a domme with a male slave. I keep him in shackles and under total control. I am trying to find a couple of girls or a female group who may wish to use him for a while. I will deliver and collect. He is excellent at all domestic work and great fun to use and abuse at parties, and he has to do all the cleaning after such events. So, if your group know of any females who may be interested please get in touch .Thanks