Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

BUKKAKEGANGANG MY WIFE ESSEX 2ND MARCH NEEDS LOTS OF CUM

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are a married couple from Louhton and we are having a party on Wednesday night. We are looking for heavy cummers and repeaters to cum all over my wifes shaven pussy.
She is a sexy size 10
you can email for more details
Only clean guys need reply
We are not into selfish, unclean, pushy, overweight (sorry she is tiny) or any one using a bus pass.
Straight and bi guys welcome ('o')

Re: BUKKAKEGANGANG MY WIFE ESSEX 2ND MARCH NEEDS LOTS OF CUM

Hi guys just seen the advert on the forum and def interested in meeting up weds, sounds like fun!!!! reply back then we can chat if you want.

Chat soon. Regards

hi ya, my name is terry and i live in highams park, just down the road.
i am intrested in your add, i know is late but would be intrested in the future.
i am 40, blue eyes, ed build, love underwear, and am quite a comer !
after a few mins iam ready again for some more action.
get in touch with me i you would like to meet in the future.
chow for now
Terry

hey id love info on future eventss....i can cum as many times as i want a night...admittedly the spunk dries up eventually but my first few orgasms have globules of spunk shoot out

love more info

hi! sorry seem to have missed your little get together but very keen to meet up soon! get in touch and lets find out more!speak soonimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi,
My name is Martin and I'm from the East Midlands. I've only recently became a member of this site, which is why I've only just read your message. Indeed, yours is the first message I've responded to. I've done the married thing and now I just want good genuine fun and your invitation sounds perfect. If you are going to contact me, it's only fair I should tell you that I was registered blind seven years ago which is why I became a masseur. I'm not sure if I mentioned any of this in my profile and of course I can't check it now. Anyway, can't wait to hear from you. (my imagination is running riot already)

Martin

Would love to hear about future events once i start cumin i just cant stop!
im 21 with a slim athletic build, approx 6ft tall. I'm very adventrous when it comes to sex and i love to try new things and keep practising old! i have a passion for oral i love licking pussy and getting cum running down my face!giving pleasure is what gets me going.also enjoy rimming,giving anal, toys, 69, you name im up for it!
looking for someone who is down to earth and loves pleasure as much as me. i can send and recieve pics x