Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

meeting in hotels

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

What happens? D9 you both book q room then meet up in one room??

Hotel

I book into a hotel for a frolic regularly. I book the room and we go in together. The worst thing to do is to be sneaky. The receptionist always can tell. In fact in the hotel I use ( Travelodge ) she gives me a cheeky grin because she knows whats going on.
Just go in like any couple with one name one the register. Don't look guilty or secretive. Try not to to use the same hotel for different girls that way they assume you are having an affair. I usually book in at 2;00 straight into bed - then 2 hours later back off for the train home. Great fun .

RE:meeting in hotels

Love to meet up four some cock funimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

new to swinging

Hi to all swingers out there we are a sexy couple looking for some N.S.A fun we are looking for 3sums 4sums and maybe more we have fantasys that we would love to happen anyone know of any good club's in or around london area or if your a couple or single male or bi female age 2550 that can accommodate a couple to help tick our bucket list any help would really help ys out I will await replys thanks

RE:new to swinging

Im new to this but single not bad looking and sexually experienced would love to explore new experiences with you both

what are the best hotels?

Some have no receptionist, B&Bs are good and more discreet yes?

RE:what are the best hotels?

be careful. The law says you have to register so I am surprised if there is no receptionist or someone to greet you. If the reception is unmanned ( or unwomanned ) you can bet there's a camera watching.

RE:what are the best hotels?

Travelodge every time. Nice, clean, a bit anonymous and next to no staff! I use a friends address (which he knows about) and pay anonymously.....

RE: Hotels

I agree, Travelodge has always done well by me. I meet the bird outside and then we go in together.

RE:RE: Hotels

To add a thought. I was in a hotel yesterday with a friend - not a Traveloddge. The receptionist has worked out exactly why we were there. She had a laugh and a joke with us and even provided us with a heater. Hotels at this time of year need the cash and don't really worry too much about why you are there.
We get the sameroom every time now.