Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

3 BIG TITTED SLUTWIFEFUCKATHON...Single Guys Required!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Horny You!!

Our next GreedyGirlNight is 08 February 7.30-9.30 Wenesday evening

The PartyHouse is our home, close by A1 junction 10 & mainline station!!

The 40something cumslutwives, as your laid on entertainment are....

Margo - your tall & double enhanced 40ff tittied slag

Debbi - the Tarty n Trashy Tramp

Julie - full figured cumbucket

& we need as much cock as we can get!!

Send a private message for invites& MAKE SURE you include your email address, if you are Premium membership!!

If you can't make this date, still get intouch & we'll let you know a date for our next one!!

GROUP PLAYERS ONLY PLEASE!!!

Cumn NJOY!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Re: 4 SLUTWIFEFUCKATHON...Single Guys Required!!!

Hi there. I would be interested in cuming to your party on the 21st Dec, it looks like great fun. Can you send me some details please

Are you still needing any more men then? I'll be up for it if I can. Have something else arranged for Weds night at the moment, but if you aren't too oversubscribed I'd love to cum and take part in my first slutwifefuckathon! Most things can be rearranged!

Cheers,
Andy x

I am free on wednesday, experienced at the group thing and would love to party - more details please

hi sounds like fun yum yum,
would love to cum,
cheack out my profile and if i can come please send details to my mailbox on this site will look on the day for reply cant wait.......img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi would love t come and play with you girls please send confirmation and i will be there lol
img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hi!
Might be too far away and too late, but sounds like something I don't want to miss. I'm in Glasgow area. Please send an invitation! Please send me a message 1 week or so ahead of party, and I will try to make plans for the next one, if tomorrows is too late! If you approve of me cuming that is. :) I'm a Swedish tall guy in my mid thirties with an attractive body and a great appetite for sex!

I'm definetely up for it....send me some details

hi, im part of a couple.. see profile picture.

im new to all of this but im fun, fit and up for anything. im alone over xmas and would love to be involved in your group

george, 22yr male

i also have like minded male friend who may also like to be involved

hi im new to this and wanting to meet women. could you help as i dont know where to start? thanks. mhoney1976@yahoo.co.ukimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Hi sorry I missed your party. Would love to cum at the next one. when is it?

When and where is the next Fuckathon. Reply to AnimalAd please.

hi bigboy8 by6 here im in herts waltham cross 32yrs age slim gd looking this is my kind of thing plse let me no when ur nxt oarty is dying to cum over and have some fun

this sounds wonderful darling. id like to go. im 34 and just about ready for a multiple evening of shag fest pleasure. xxx contact me soon xxxx

hi its horny197811 like to be in party missed 21december can u let me know if u have any more parties in january thank u ximg src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

I would love to cum..can't make it that date but will be in UK late Jan early feb..any chance of party then?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi where about r u Would love to cum

Hi there, Can you please send me some details of the forthcumming meets. I would like to experience the new scene.

Thanks,
Samimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

hi guys when is the next one lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" would love to come play

hiya....love to join in any parties

hi sounds like fun yum yum,
would love to cum,
cheack out my profile and if i can come please send details to my mailbox on this site will look on the day for reply cant wait.

hello, i'm new to the scene and very interested in your add, i would like to know when your next fuckathon is happening. please mail me if poss. thanks

Hi

I would love to come to one of your parties, I often come to your area. Please let me know when you next hold one?