Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Party at ours

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.11.2013 Date END: 03.11.2013 Looking people for one of our bi-monthly parties.
My partner loves to watch me with several guys at once, so we are after open minded people, comfortable in front of others.
This will be a full on gangbang including DP, so not for beginners.

RE:Party at ours

Would love to attend. Please mail me details! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

mmm

love to attend please send me details xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

gangbang

hi id love to atend can u send me details thanks

bisex

Would love to attend. Please mail me details!

attendance

would love to attend please send details

Hey! Sounds fab!!
Can you send us some details pls!?
M

Hey - would love to attend - could you send me the details? x

RE:attendance

would love to attend please send details

Hi would love to come

Genuine fun guy and experienced with do and gb

where do you live

Would love to attend I am not far eitherimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Would love to attend I am not far eitherimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi ur invite sounds gr8 done this b4 would Lviv to b accepted to 1 of ur parties look forward 2 hearing from u both tk cr

Hey I want to try. Is it possible for you to let me cum? Thanks

RE:RE:Party at ours

Hi how do we make the next move x

Can I come please ?

Would love to come

please send details

Would love to attend, can you mail details please..

Would love to come. Message me details

Can I cum to your next party? img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Can I cum to your next party? img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Yes yes yes

How many cocks are you going to have you sexy bird

Hi.
Would be interested in coming along to one of your parties.

Im interested on this partysgangbangs.
Where should we meet and when?

Thanks and kisses

Would love to attend. Please mail me details!

hi how are you

Next Party Gangbang

I was wondering if you are haveing any more in november or dec if so drop me any details as i would very much like to come along

Perseus41

BS

Let me guess...Another flopped idea? There is a lot if that on this site. Too much agro!!

hi i just love dp would love to join ur party ph me i have got a nice big cock and love to party my ph would love to here back from u

Sorry to have missed this , I am fit fun and sexy lad, with a caramel complexioned measure of full cream fun, cum swing bi soon mmm.

I would be up for that. Ade x

will hello babygirl am brian i do love the sound of that i would love to.come n meet u all am hear if u all up for some cuming over n over

maybe he would like to hold your cheeks apart and watch my cock fuck your soaking wet pussy while you suck and wank off other cocks.i like this with my girlfriend!!

party

Hi Hun,

Just to let you know my next party is on the 14th Nov in Market Bosworth, Leics 2 hours of fun. Its also my wedding anniversary so this is a rare chance to actually have me in and out of my wedding dress.

I am also doing 1-2-1 meets at the same venue.
Hugs,
Amy x

Hi there, would love to be a part of that yummy fun. Drop us a line if you would like to have us there and be there we will.
Thanks
Shannon and Melissa
xoxox :-) img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi jamie here would just love to cum to a party as i love dp love to watch and be watch asap as i am going away verry soon up north have been after to met a horney couple any way am a horney kinkey guy would love to met if easier

hi jamie here would just love to cum to a party as i love dp love to watch and be watch asap as i am going away verry soon up north have been after to met a horney couple any way am a horney kinkey guy would love to met

hi jamie here would just love to cum to a party as i love dp love to watch and be watch asap as i am going away verry soon up north have been after to met a horney couple any way am a horney kinkey guy would love to met if easier