Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

gang bang, fantasy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

this will take place on the 18th September from about 10am till 2pm,
I am looking for several VWE guys (over7"s) to carry out a fantasy of my wifes she wants to be gang banged against her will, pinned down & used, for oral, & fucking, safe sex for penetration, but would love to see her covered in cum,
anyone replying must be between the ages of 25 & 45 with decent bodies, (no out of shape people) you must have pics of yourself showing full body & erect cok to prove size, mail or profiles with no pics will be deleted,
the fantasy will involve the guys wearing balaclava`s or mask of sorts & it will be filmed,
thanks

RE:gang bang, fantasy

Would like to be part of ur fantasy xx check my pro n let me know

Re:

Hi thanks for getting in touch im happy to come and share this experience with you on the 18th. I live in blackwood so not that far away for me to travel.

I havent got any body shots atm but send you a few over the next day or so. do you have an email address i can send them to?

thanks

Join in

Im up 4 that

RE:Join in

anyone wanting to join has to send pics as requested in the post, to our profile

Re:

Hi I am unable to send you messages on here as it comes back as message not delivered

can you send me your email address so i can send you some photo's

cheers

Julian

time and place

Hi is this fantasy still going ahead tomorrow night? if so can you mail me the location and time its starting

thanks

x