Home > Forums > New site design (Site Features)

only just found forums

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Managed to get my profile up n running, found sone guys to chat to- but only just found the forums- in both the new 'beta' version and the older version, there isnt a link to the forums! Only found it randomly thru a small link at the top of one page mentioning meet now.... its not always there and I cant always get back here!
I'm using the site mobile S3 native browser- can't use it on my laptop as I'm having probs with my hard drive :(

RE:only just found forums

The style of the site does not work on mobiles, you cannot see all the options or menus. I am happy to post screen shots but as I cannot use the site on my phone I see no point it upgrading.

RE:only just found forums

Hi Picklemummy

To enable these features:

Please go to the SETTINGS page in your PROFILE section. In the Appearance section, please ensure that the tick boxes for:

Media filtering []Enable explicit media
Features filtering [] Enable explicit features content

are checked, then click the save and continue button.

Kind Regards,

Rachel.

RE:RE:only just found forums

Still doesn't show properly in native browser.. I can't get into everything on my mobile so I'm pretty much resigned to looking elsewhere now.

RE:RE:only just found forums

I'm having the same problems with the lack of links to the forum on the new version of the site, and I'm using google chrome (desktop not mobile) with all those items checked.