Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Antalya from September 13th to September 27th of 2013

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are very busty, but not overweight female with glasses (167cm, 57kg) and good looking male (185cm, 87kg).

We will stay in Antalya from September 13th to September 27th of 2013. We are looking for well-mannered, healthy and discreet couples only. We are NOT looking for single males or females.

We do not have any swinging experiences, but we would like to try soft swinging only....touching with each other's partners, one room sex (without swapping of partners) and so on. Even swapping of partners only related to lap sitting is really turn on. We do not want to try anything risky regarding to STDs. But titty-fucking is possible (female is very busty).

RE:Antalya from September 13th to September 27th of 2013

We will be in free and staying in in side from 12th till 16th september? Please let us know if interested, dont seem to be able to reply to emails on here tho, not sure why....

22yo female and 48yo male btw, both v horny!!!

RE:RE:Antalya from September 13th to September 27th of 2013

hi i live West of Antalya there is nüde beaches nearby my home. i live alone. and i have some partner. but i would like to join swingers couple. if you are interested let me know.

i live kas there is small fantastic town arround Antalya. we had so many touristic house villa and hotels. but i wish u will know so many infarmation on internet.

i have some experiance with swinger life also i am nearby yo fethiye göcek dalaman. kas kalkan kumluca.. etc..

see you