Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Party 17th August

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.08.2013 Date END: 18.08.2013 Hi All
The party (couples, single ladies, possible select TS?) I am planning in HCMC will be on Saturday 17th of August; If you would definitely like to attend please reply with a firm answer, I will compile a list of interested profiles and send to those interested, please do not bother if you are a time waster, who says they will attend and then not show up, in order for this party to be a success, I need commitment from people.
There is no charge, I will supply condoms, lube etc., also beer, wine, watersoft drink etc.
I just want to get a gathering of likeminded people for adult fun, It will be a no pressure atmosphere (pushy behavior will NOT be tolerated); anyone who is acting disrespectfully to others will be asked to leave immediately!
There will be 3 bedrooms, 1 free play (safe sex), 1 bi-friendly, 1 bare back (if enough interest), plus lounge room if too crowded!!
I would like to start from 6 to 7pm, with greeting drinks (clothed) for people to get comfortable (if not comfortable with the companysituation you have the option to leave at this point), then perhaps strip to underwear by 8pm? And let the fun begin!
Mick

RE:Party 17th August

Date start: 17.08.2013 Date END: 18.08.2013 Hi AllThe party (couples, single ladies, possible select TS?) I am planning in HCMC will be on Saturday 17th of August; If you would definitely like to attend please reply with a firm answer, I will compile a list of interested profiles and send to those interested, please do not bother if you are a time waster, who says they will attend and then not show up, in order for this party to be a success, I need commitment from people.There is no charge, I will supply condoms, lube etc., also beer, wine, watersoft drink etc.I just want to get a gathering of likeminded people for adult fun, It will be a no pressure atmosphere (pushy behavior will NOT be tolerated); anyone who is acting disrespectfully to others will be asked to leave immediately!There will be 3 bedrooms, 1 free play (safe sex), 1 bi-friendly, 1 bare back (if enough interest), plus lounge room if too crowded!!I would like to start from 6 to 7pm, with greeting drinks (clothed) for people to get comfortable (if not comfortable with the companysituation you have the option to leave at this point), then perhaps strip to underwear by 8pm? And let the fun begin!Mick