Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Male wanted to fuck horny wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

End of September we are looking for the right man to fuck my horny wife. I will willingly watch and may participate if she wishes. He needs to supply facial and cock pictures. Safe sex is a must. All considered and some dialogue would be nice.
This is a real situation and will be in the Ipswich area. Look forward to hearing from you x

Keep me informed please

With ref to our emails .... please me informed. Thanks

Hi there

I would love to have a chat with you and perhaps meet up. Mark x

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Male wanted to fuck horny wife

Hi guys, would be more than interested, let me know what you need x

Hi seen your posting, im into DP,watching,3 sums or more, oral and anal. Just great sexy fun x

hi

hi yes very interested img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi Guys defp interested, wed nite me free if your norwich ways :D

Most definitely want to see more in the flesh, you have some of the best pictures on this site, profile sounds damn horny too, count me in.

Keep me posted of when you're down Ipswich way or taking in visitors to Watton!

RE:RE:Male wanted to fuck horny wife

I'm free tonight

Reading and very willing

Hi guys, I'm also interested. Your profile photos are great and I hope to see you in the flesh! Pm me if you'd like to get warmed up!

HI yes i am very interested in meeting up with you, please take a look at my profile and pics and contact me if interested

I am intetested

I would love to be considered for the position! She sounds amazing ;)

Meet

Hey,

Yes, I'm interested in meeting up.

Let me know when and where

Thanks,

Chris.

Not long now!!

Not long till we select the lucky fucker and set the datelocation xx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi l am from Ipswich would love to give ur wife some orgasmic fun l am 55yrs old and love eating wet pussie

Hi

Hi Klinger

Would love to be in the running to fuck your wife. Pics on profile. Would love to eat her pussy so she is all wet before taking my cock doggie style as she sucks your cock. Jonesey xx

Thanks for looking previously

Afternoon Klinger,

I've now got pics updated, let me know if I'll be up for consideration for your 'event'

Thanks

Thank you all for your interest and especially to "you" for last night!!
We had a fantastic evening and will be arranging something similar in the very near future xxxx