Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

anyone couples visit turkey

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hello i live south of turkey i live antalya kas town but i nearby to fethiye marmaris and bodrum kas antalya anyone come nearby me i would like too meet with them.. i can help for holiday.. and etc..

add me get funn

RE:anyone couples visit turkey

We will be in side 10th september for a week...

hi

hello nice couple i live kas area. kas is more then good from side places. i hope we can meet with yours arroun here. there is patara nüde beaches arround here.

hope to hear you

i am serkan easygoing guy interested man mescular education and like dance scuba diving golf

thanks see you

Hi Anyone in Side or Antalya or within travelling distance of same, 1 - 11 Oct 13.

Looking for female for threesome although main participation will be girl on girl but my partner will be there. Can offer overnight accommodation, if required, maybe even more than one night, to be discussed. Contact me if interested. See profile for photos.

Marmaris

Hi there i am in live Marmaris i want some adventure if u want get in touch me

RE:RE:anyone couples visit turkey

i live in side area, if u interest let me know, would love to have some naughty fun with u ;)

can you see south turkey area and get fun with a group

hey everyone lets to play South of turkey for more action...

see you...

RE:RE:anyone couples visit turkey

Hey there nolfolk13,.;)
I live so close to side, would u love to have some naughty holiday fun????

Any couple visiting Istanbul

Hi all visitors would be so great full to meet couples in Istanbul I am discret clean and safe please don't hesitate to write me img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"