Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

THE 2005 RUDE SEX OLYMPICS - A Rude Revel party - Sat 19th November

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The Good Ship Venus
UKrudegirl and the Rude Sisterhood
presents

THE 2005 RUDE SEX OLYMPICS

Saturday November 19th

9pm to 4am (nominal)

Ceasars Adult Nightclub
Kenilworth Road,
Balsall Common,
Nr Coventry.
UK

The Rude Revels have been running for several years, are Adult Parties and are for YOU as Sexual Adventurers ... whatever your sexual gender, orientation or experience - newbies are just as welcome as the established folk ... and well behaved single guys are welcome too.

So ... what or who are Sexual Adventurers ??? Sexual Adventurers are found in all walks of life ... every race, creed, colour, shape ... they are folk for whom one label is just not enough ... they may come from the swing scene, the fetish scene, from dogging, exhibitionism, naturism or even be brand new looking for something more than monogamy.

What they have in common is that they are folk who want to explore the wider shores of sexuality that border the vast ocean of sensuality upon which we sail !!! Sexual Adventurers are hedonists who celebrate their sexuality and libedo rather than repressing it ... and are emotionally far healthier for it.

The 'theme' this time is ... yes you guessed it ... 'The Rude Sex Olympics' !!!

Oi Winston ...

Does this mean there will be games in the form of rude events ? Yes
Will there be silly awards like medals ? Yes
Can Iwe 'compete' ? Yes
Can I just be a spectator ? Yes
Will competition be taken seriously ? No
Will it be hilariously chaotic and surreal ? Yes

If you have not attended one of these parties before let me assure you that you do not have to take part in the silly party games (unless you want to of course) and, although these parties have themes, there is no requirement to 'dress up' if you don't want to ... just 'dress smartsexy' and come along !!! Of course ... if you want to get into the spirit of things that will be wonderful ... whoo ... buttocks
straining under tight flimsy running shorts ... tight tee shirts ... blazers and white flannels ... or even go for the traditional original Greek concept - naked ... ohhh I think I had better go for a little lie down now !!!

One important point ... Club rule ... no jeans or trainers however if you are in 'sports kit' then trainers will be permitted as part of your cozzie !!!

~o0O0o~

Rude Revels are not specifically 'swinging' or 'fetish' parties ... they go beyond those simple labels. Their focus is Sexual Adventuring however there is no pressure on anybody to get physically sexually involved if they don't want to ... these are fun and sexy socialplay events where the 'normal' boundaries of repression do not apply, so you can be as rude as you like ... if you like ... and let 'elegant sexuality' abound !!! I do expect everyone to play nice, be polite and respect personal boundaries ... not every one coming to the party wants to be jumped all over, so please do remember ... Ask first and No always means No !!

ENTRY PRICE

If you are a member of the UKrudegirl site and have put your name on the sign up thread then it will be:

GENTLEMEN £20
LADIES ... FREE

If you just turn up on the night then it is:

GENTLEMEN £40
LADIES ... FREE

(2 for 1 alcoholic drinks 'happy hour' between 9 and 10pm)

If you want to know more then drop me a line via my profile ... but remember ... I am NOT a premium member on this site so do make sure that you can receive emails from non-premium members otherwise I cannot reply to you !!!

Love n stuff
UKrudegirl
xxx