Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

Playa Vera(Almeria) June 27 to July 8 - Sexy fun and games

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking to meet up with fun, interesting and sexy people while on Holiday staying in Playa Vera. For those that don't know Playa Vera Is a naturist resort near Garrucha. I can host or travel. Day or night is fine by me.

What gives me most pleasure is pleasing other people. When it comes to sex I am submissive in nature and pretty much do what I am told. Whatever that may be. I am very open minded and will try pretty much anything at least once. I enjoy the more kinky side of human sexuality as well as straight forward Vanilla sex. I Particulalry enjoy BDSM (Sub).

Anyone out thier looking for a play partner to use and abuse? Throw in a bit of humiliation then so much the better. I do hope to hear from you soon.
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

June 27 to July 8

Original message got a wee bit corrupted. see below.

I enjoy the more kinky side of human sexuality as well as straight forward Vanilla sex. I Particulalry enjoy BDSM (Sub).

Anyone out thier looking for a play partner to use and abuse? Throw in a bit of humiliation then so much the better. I do hope to hear from you soon.img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

3rd time lucky

Not sure why bits are being replaced with ******. I will be in Spain June 27 and staying until July the 8th.

I am looking for someone to use and abuse me not the other way around as it may appear in the above posts. Bondage and Sado Masochism being a particular favourite of mine with me fulfilling the submissive role.

xx