Home > Forums > New site design (Site Features)

The chatroom

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

There are a few points I want to make and I hope they are clear.

The chat-room can be a fun place to chat and cam but it always seems to be the same old people. Maybe new and existing members don't realise you can go into the chat room or are unsure of what to do. Maybe they don't realise there is the option to cam to someone else privately which will also help some people to confirm who they are talking to before a meet. It could certainly do with a injection of new people chatting... would you maybe send a email to all members reminding them its available and the benefits!?! Maybe a week cooling off period is to long too for new classic members as well... how about 3 days or 5 days.

I would also like to see a better and quicker way of alerting Admin to a problem in the chat room if there is a heated discussion for example. It takes too much time to write a report and 24 hrs later if there is a query you may not remember all the details. We need a panic button or a emergency email address to alert someone from Admin to log in asap.

Thanks for your time. BBW

RE:The chatroom

I agree with all the points raised by BBW, it does need new blood and heated arguments need diffusing quicker, otherwise they go on and on and spoils everyone elses time in the room. Maybe an argument room where people who want to disagree can go and air their points of view without disturbing others. Hopefully BBW will get these issues some attention :)

RE:RE:The chatroom

multi-person pm's would be useful...sometiems you find yourself talking privately with more than one person and relaying messages to each other :D

RE:RE:RE:The chatroom

I Like that idea FMW :0)

Block Button

Still think there should be a block button to save time going through the list and putting the known idiots on ignore every time you enter chat!

Re the chat room

That's more for Anna's benefit than FMWs lol. But seriously that is a good idea. Same as either a rule on no directing in the tub or a seperate directors room for those that want to be directed.

There are plenty of things that can be done to make the chat rooms a better place hopefully this forum is a step towards making that happen.

My view of the Chat Room.

From my point of view I rarely go to the chat room. The pace is too fast and furious. I've made a few attempts at adding a comment only to be shot down in flames because somebody THOUGHT I was being crass when all I was doing was trying to start a conversation. After awhile I gave up. No point!
I've also heard a similar view raised by a female member of this site who also tried the chat room but very quickly got fed up at the lurid comments from the Male members. Again she gave up and doesn't use it anymore.

RE:My view of the Chat Room.

Ee the lurid comments: Unfortunately they are to be expected here, but thst's what the ignore button is for :)

Re the directing: Perhaps we could have another referencing option of 'Direct' which works the same as the 'Personal Message' option but only shows up to the person being directed (like whisper messages from iPad's). Then the person camming could have the option to block directing too when they open the cam...

No need for another room and no need for the main room to be flooded with directing...

Totally agree with your points - especially Admin not being there when needed, though if that is not their role then we do need a panic button.

FMW - great idea over multi person pm's - it's a pain having to relay messages to other friends.

I also think we need a couples profile where you can both log on at the same time and chat - at the moment one is in the couple profile with the other in their single profile which then gives the wrong impression.

The pace can be fast & furious and it can be off putting - maybe the new members could be highlighted somehow - maybe around their avator, so we know to help them out or give them a bit more leeway in how they post?

RE:RE:The chatroom

I suggested on the profiles thread that single profiles should be linked to couples profiles, that way when someone hovers over the single profile the couple one can pop up as well to make it obvious....

Your point is well made BBWliscious and it would be nice to hear from some new people.FMW makes a good suggestion also.
However,one of pleasures I get from the chat room,is meeting up with old friends.It is easier to chat with someone who you are acquainted with and where you know some of their background and are on a similar wavelength.It makes for a happier and more comfortable situation.
Additionally,where one knows the questionable character and personality ( or lack of it ) of a certain individual,one can side-step this person without recourse to being party to creating a bad atmosphere.
Still what do I know ? I'm away with the fairies, especially the "Glitter" ones.
Fetch xxxx

Maybe if you can you should try the chatroom at different times of the day when other members are in and it can have a distinctive different feel. Maybe if you are still in touch with that lady you can tell her this also....

As FMW has said there are always some people who try to spoil it so put them on ignore like the rest of us do...

There are new people coming in each day and I helped someone this weekend of the dos and dont's because he asked for help. The majority of us are very nice and we have a good laugh and nice chat.

I both enjoy and hate the chatrooms in equal measure.

I like to go on cam as a Tgirl, and admit to liking the attention. I don't think I'm teasing, as the boys get as much from it as I do (imho). The problems come when the aggressive types start getting demanding and insulting. I reckon this stems from having a wide range of interests and needs on the hub. If a guy has just been camming with someone called "cumslut" or similar, they often mistake me for being of that ilk. Well I'm not, and if I say politely that's not how I work, and they ignore me, then the f!!k off response will follow.

If I am in the mood I may decide to verbally or visually assist himher in reaching orgasm, but some guys just cum and immediately drop offline. No thanks for the chat, no bye, no nothing. Makes me feel like a girl on a pay number. xx