Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

sex with wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we are married couple,and we are looking for a man to have sex with wife and husband watches,possibly taking pics.we have never done this before,and are quiet nervous

meet

Happy to meet socially and take it from there.

RE:sex with wife

Over on the 9th for the GP if you want to meet for a chat and drink Guardamar area?

would love to meet up...thanks as well for adding me as a friend

dean 12344

Hi dean12344, I am not far from Guardamar if you you want to meet fir a drink.

I'm up for it...xx Ric

casual

Hi im married looking for some casual sex... age has to be 5560 female and buxom, living in tallaght

hi ya both

hi i would love to meet up with you both where in Alicante are you iam free friday or next monday and i am the same as i not meet any one off here yet a bit shy new to this too

Would love to get in touch

please send me an email

Would lote to meet

Hi, please take a look at my profile, I am in Torrevieja area. Please send me an email.

Would like to meet and see how we get on and then have sex with you wife!

Hi Couple

Spanish 35 yo. If you want to contact I´ll be pleased

hi there ave seen youre post and am interestid in posebly meeting up with you 2 i enjoy fotos erotic games etc

yes hi am interestid in meeting up fotos erotic games is my strence i enjoy acting out all kind of fantasys in ore out doors. please get in touch

RE:hi there ave seen youre post and am interestid in posebly meeting up with you 2 i enjoy fotos erotic games etc

hi,please send more pics to us at this email.
messages sent on here we cant see as not full members

meet up

hi to ya both if you are still looking for a meet let me know.. would love to help out...im near to torrevieja.

hi, looking to meet in spain, barcelona would be the best. fit and attractive male.

hi, open to new experiences. looking to try something that involves an attractive woman. say hi.

sex with wife

Hi,you don't have to be nervous, I would love to fuck your wife and help you for the first time..
I'm sure that you will get nice pics from the fucked pussy of your wife.
Hope to see you soon!

Hi there,i am fairly good looking guy,looking for first meet,i would be nervous too,but love the idea of hubby watching and taking pics,i am discreet,clean and healthy,check out my profile,i live in Torrevieja.

Hiya iam in almoradi and well up for your wife

RE:RE:hi there ave seen youre post and am interestid in posebly meeting up with you 2 i enjoy fotos erotic games etc

hi i cant email you coz i dont ave it ..

has all my data

if they want a meeting, have my phone and my mail, just say where and when img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

please see me in Spanish chat, I would love to fuck your wife
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

HI I´m interested to do it with you...wait your answer

More than ready and able! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

All done at your wife's pace, no pressure!