Home > Forums > New site design (Site Features)

"CUCKOLD" chat room

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

May we please have a cuckold room added to the chat rooms, there are many of us cuckold's use the forum and a "Cuckold" room would be the perfect place for us all to meet, as well as arrange proper meets with dominant bulls and others who like to satasfy cuckold husbands, wives.

If this facility was added i am sure many more cuckolds would also join the forum, just a suggestion, perhaps others have views on this as well.

many thanks in advance.

raymond xx

Loving the report button

Just wanted to say thanks for the report button on blogs and various other posts. Maybe you should add a simlilar button for photos as I notice today someone has a blog about fake photos being used... I know your new VIP thingy may help this but it would help people report fake pictures straight away if there was a button.

I would also like to see a report form. If I have reported something admin always comeback to ask me probably something quite obvious about the query but I may have forgotten to write it in as I have nothing to prompt me. I hope that makes sense.

RE:"CUCKOLD" chat room

Hi Raymond. Thanks for your comments. We already have quite a few chatrooms, if we add too many then this will dilute the quality of the existing rooms. I think the fetish room would be the most appropriate one for your requirements.

RE:Loving the report button

Hello. Thanks for the positive feedback. If you need to report a photo, please use the report button on that members profile. When reporting any issue to us, be it a blogforum post, profile, photo or chat issue, please give as much info as possible. Usernames, dates, times and your reason for reporting. This helps us to investigate quickly and efficiently.