Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

LIBERATION WITH NAKED AMBITION

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.04.2013 Date END: 07.04.2013 SATURDAY FLASH FROLIC 06.04.13 - trysexuality presents LIBERATION WITH NAKED AMBITION for all you sexually liberated boys and girls. LAST MINUTE PARTY - no promises on numbers at this late stage x 10pm till 3am in private residence HOVE, E SUSSEX

you are invited to an intimate house soiree for openminded hedonists, pervs, voyeurs, complete exhibitionists and swingers.

get outta your raincoats, outta your clothes, relax in your sexy lingerie or even don your birthday suit. clothes are optional, pour a glass and chill in a warmth of sexual tolerance x chat, chill, watch, be watched or play x

THE LADY MUST BE OBEYED X

20 persons max capacity - places must be booked in advance, no entry on the door without booked invite. reply to invite, message trysexuality or text if you have carl's number NO BOOKING AND YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY WHOEVER YOU ARE!

Dress code - less will impress, maybe a tie with a birthday suit x

byo drinks - smoking allowed

FOR GUESTS WISHING TO STAY ANONYMOUS AND NOT SHOW UP AS "GOING" GUESTS ON FACEBOOK, PLEASE MESSAGE US DIRECTLY TO BOOK X

be careful what you wish for, it will come true x enjoy x

RE:LIBERATION WITH NAKED AMBITION

sounds fantastic. how do i book a ticket?

Re your event.

I've put myself in your may attend section as I've only just seen this event. If you still have room please contact and tell me more.

RE:LIBERATION WITH NAKED AMBITION

i'd like to attend. how to et a ticket and where's the event?

party orgy theme

we had brill time 5 couples very chilled sexy time had , location a dream house yum yum xxx well done carl xx

RE: Party Orgy Theme

Pity I wasn't there. Another time maybe.

Lizzy

I love to be seen naked xxx

Re Lizzy.

Please let me see you naked then! We'll work the rest out together.